Tamron - SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Optical Telephoto Lens for Canon EF - Black
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Compatible with a variety of cameras
Compatible with all cameras with the Canon EF mount.
Telephoto lens provides detailed photos from a distance
Magnify distant subjects and isolate a small field of view for vivid close-up shots.
85mm focal length
Beautifully isolates your subject from the background. This versatile focal length blends depth and dimension for stunning portraits, action shots and low-light images.
f/1.8 maximum aperture
For optimal light gathering capacity, resulting in clear, highly-detailed images.
Optical image stabilization
Permits utilizing slower shutter speeds without image blur.
Internal focusing system
For quick focusing without compromising balance.
XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass
For quicker focusing times, greater color saturation, contrast and image detail.
For safe use in challenging conditions.
31.5" minimum focusing distance
Accommodates 67mm filters
Comes with lens hood, dust cap and lens cap.
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Optical Telephoto Lens for Canon EF
- Maximum Focal Length85 millimeters
- Maximum Aperture1.8 f/
- Minimum Focal Length85 millimeters
- Lens Mount CompatibilityCanon EF
- Lens TypeTelephoto Prime
- Product NameSP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Optical Telephoto Lens for Canon EF
- Model NumberAFF016C700
- Color CategoryBlack
- Additional Accessories IncludedLens hood; Dust cap; Lens cap
- Product Weight1.5432 pounds
- Product Length with Lens Closed3.6 inches
- Product Diameter3.3 inches
- Brand CompatibilityCanon
- Camera Model FamilyCanon 5D Mark II, Canon T5i, Canon 5D Mark III, Canon SL1, Canon T3i, Canon 70D, Canon T5, Canon T6s, Canon 1DX, Canon 7D Mark II, Canon T4i, Canon 5DS/5DS R, Canon T3, Canon T6i, Canon T2i, Canon 6D, Canon 60D
- Lens SeriesTamron Di
- Filter Diameter67 millimeters
- Water ResistantNo
- Minimum Focus Distance31.5 inches
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts6 years
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor6 years
- Field Of View28.6 degrees
- In-Lens Image StabilizationYes
- Auto/Manual FocusAutomatic/manual
- Silent FocusYes
- Focal Length 35mm Film Equivalent136mm
- Minimum Aperture16 f/
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Worth the MoneyPosted .
This by far focused and giving an awesome Bokeh while quick fast focus and much lesser in price compare to the canon 85mm.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 1 out of 5 stars
I have been doing photography for many years and never have I ever had such a horrible experience with a lens. The autofocus is a tad bit slower than my Tamron 20-70 but what truly kills it is the inaccuracy of its focus. It wouldn't matter what subject or object I was shooting it would always be off. First throught came to mind it needs recalibration, but I was not going to go through the hassle and send it off for recalibration so I purchased a new one and still same issue. I attempted to do a few portraits with it to see if by any chance I might be able to redeem percentage of use and what do you know, after shooting for 1 hour 1 out of 10 shots would be in focus from f1.8 to f4. F4!! At f4 on most lenses 98% of the time you should get a pretty sharp image but no, not with this lens. Now when I did get a sharp image it was fantastic quality of an L lens, but Having to constantly take about 10 shots to make sure you at least get one decent one is a major deal breaker. With that being said please move on and try a different lens.No, I would not recommend this to a friend