A Man's Story [DVD] 
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
This profile of menswear designer Ozwald Boateng, filmed over the course of 12 years by director Varon Bonicos, chronicles Boateng's journey from obscurity and financial near-ruin, to the designer closing Fashion Week 2010 in London.
A Man's Story: Unpicked - a 30 min documentary charting the creation and execution of a fashion show
- GenreDocumentary, Special Interests
- SubgenreBeauty & Fashion [nf],Biography [nf]
- TitleA Man's Story
- Countries ProducedUnited Kingdom
- Duration98 minutes
- Year of Release2010
- Product TagsDVD
- Program TypeMovie
- Sound FeaturesDolby Digital w/ sub-woofer channel
- Screen FormatEnhanced Widescreen for 16x9 TV
- Aspect Ratio1.78:1
- Region Code1
- StudioVirgil Films & Entertainment
- Product NameA Man's Story [DVD]