Refurbished products are repaired and restored to a like-new state. They are verified to work properly and include all parts and accessories (original or comparable substitutes). All refurbished products sold by Best Buy also include a warranty, and Best Buy's Return & Exchange Promise applies.
Acer - Aspire S 13 13.3" Refurbished Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black
- Model: NX.GCKAA.005
- SKU: 5901200
- Be the first to ask a question.
Learn more about refurbished products ›
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office with Device
- Free 6-Month Internet Security with PC
- Save $30 or $50 on Printer with Device
- 50% Off Keyboard Combo with Computer
- $64.99 Select Media Software with Device
- 50% Off Select Mouse with Laptop
- 10% Off Select Speakers with Computer
- 20% Off External Disc Drive with Device
- $50 Off Dragon Software with Computer
- Save $20 on Adobe Elements with Device
- Save $50 or $100 on 24/7 Support
- Show moreless
Item you're currently viewing
- Acer - Aspire S 13 13.3" Refurbished Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Black
Webroot Secure Anywhere - 3-Device - 6 Months Subscription - Android/iOS - Mac/Windows [Download]
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. LED backlight.
Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium-polymer battery.
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the desktop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
To maximize performance on the latest high-speed devices.
USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Supports SD memory card formats.
High-speed wireless LAN built into the screen, so it connects to your network or hotspots on the most common Wi-Fi standards in both laptop and tablet modes.
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Acer Aspire S 13 S5-371 Notebook ReviewAfter the Aspire S7 and the cheap Aspire S3, Acer launches the next representative of the thin and light class. The Aspire S13 might be a happy medium between its two predecessors. While it uses high-end components, for example an Intel i7-6500UFull Review
- Acer Aspire S13 review: Slim and savvily pricedThe Acer S13 is a response to the complaint that nice laptops are just too bloomin' expensive. Not everyone can afford to splash out £1,000 on a computer, and Apple's cheapest Air laptops haven't been meaningfully updated in years. The Acer S13Full Review
- Acer Aspire S13 S5-371 review – solid and affordable 13-inch notebookThe Aspire S13 is one of the better ultraportables you can get these days for a decent amount of money. It offers a good screen, fast hardware and decent battery life, all packed in a thin and fairly well built package. It's not as stylish or asFull Review