Acer - Swift 7 13.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Black, Gold
- Model: SF71351M51W
- SKU: 6025405
- 1 Questions, 0 Answers
- Save $20 on Microsoft Office with Device
- Free 6-Month Internet Security with PC
- Save $30 or $50 on Printer with Device
- Save $20 on Adobe Elements with Device
- 50% Off Keyboard Combo with Computer
- $64.99 Select Media Software with Device
- 50% Off Select Mouse with Laptop
- 10% Off Select Speakers with Computer
- 20% Off External Disc Drive with Device
- $50 Off Dragon Software with Computer
- Save $50 or $100 on 24/7 Support
- Show moreless
Item you're currently viewing
- Acer - Swift 7 13.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 512GB Solid State Drive - Black, Gold
- Acer Swift SF71351M51W Laptop
- 4-cell battery
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- USB-C to HDMI cable
- Power adapter
Ratings & Reviews
Trend Micro Internet Security - 3-Device - 6 Months Subscription - Android/iOS - Mac/Windows [Download]
Brings back the Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
Acer's CineCrystal glossy screen technology maintains vivid colors in your photos and videos. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology. LED backlight.
Smart dual-core processing performance. The Intel Turbo Boost technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM lets you smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications as well as multiple programs and browser tabs at the same time.
While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, features a smaller screen size to achieve a compact form factor. Four-cell lithium-polymer battery.
Offers a sleek look.
Resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage.
Wirelessly transfer photos, music and other media between the desktop and your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone or MP3 player, or connect Bluetooth wireless accessories.
Maximize the latest high-speed devices.
Enjoy wireless performance up to 3x faster than before with MU-MIMO technology.
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Core, Atom, Ultrabook, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all customer reviews
STAY AWAYNovember 14, 2017
I fell in love with this laptop because of the specs and multiple reviews from different credible reviewers, but it must have only been reviewed by people who used it for a couple weeks max. Initially, it's great. However, it's flimsy and poorly made. The lid started detaching from my screen at one corner even though it has never been dropped or damaged. It was annoying, but fortunately (or so I thought) it was only a couple months old and still under warranty. Turns out, the only place you can send it for repairs under warranty is in Texas, which costs $50 minimum depending on where you're shipping from. Not only is the repair process slow, the shipping is expensive. Acer does a great job pretending they have a good warranty and customer support program, but stay far, far away. What's the point of even having a warranty if they make it virtually impossible to use without additional cost, even when the problem is caused by a flaw in the laptop design? After spending an extremely frustrating half hour on the phone with support, they firmly refused to provide any other options besides paying the $50 to ship it to them, and taking it to any local repair shop voids the warranty. The performance of the laptop is not nearly adequate to justify all the hassle. Do yourself a favor and don't by an Acer. By the time you add up the shipping costs for the repairs you will most certainly need after only a couple months, you may as well buy a nicer laptop with a much better customer service program.
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
- Brand ResponseNovember 16, 2017
Sorry to hear your Acer laptop did not meet your expectations. This is not the experience we want our customers to have and we would certainly like to help you get this resolved. Please fill out this form so that we can assist you:
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
- Acer Swift 7 review: Has Acer finally cracked high-end laptop design?Ask the average person about the themes of 2016 and you'll hear about celebrity deaths and far-right politics spreading across the western world quicker than a cute puppy video. The Acer Swift 7 is one of the thinnest laptops in the world, and itFull Review
- Acer Swift 7 SF713-51 Notebook ReviewSlim, Slimmer, Acer Swift 7! The trend towards slimmer devices keeps going on. Acer has now created the slimmest notebook in the world: less than 10 mm (~0.4 in) thick. We will check to see how well the Kaby Lake dual-core SoC works in our review.Full Review