The future of
health is on
Measure your blood oxygen level.1 Keep
an eye on your heart. See your fitness
metrics on the enhanced Always-On
Retina display. Live a healthier, more
active, more connected life.
Get 6 months Apple Fitness+ free with
purchase of Apple Watch, a $59 value.*
*Terms and conditions apply.
your health on
a deeper level.
Blood Oxygen. Measure your blood oxygen
with a revolutionary new sensor and the
Blood Oxygen app.1
ECG app. Take an electrocardiogram
from your wrist anytime, anywhere.2
Sleep app. Meet your sleep goals each
night so you can live a healthier day.
Every which way
you move counts.
Track your daily activity and precisely
measure all your favorite ways to
work out, even underwater.3
Workouts. Choose from running, swimming, yoga,
cycling, dance, or almost anything else you’re into —
and start measuring your every move.
Built-in cellular⁴ lets you get calls, send
texts, stream Apple Music,5 and talk
to Siri — all without your phone. And
Apple Pay is always close at hand.
Let your personality
The Always-On Retina display is now 2.5x
brighter outdoors when your wrist is down, so
you can see your watch face without waking
your screen. And with new customizable faces, there’s a look for you.
Face Sharing. Discover new watch faces online or
in the App Store, then share with friends and family.
joined at the wrist.
Now you can use your iPhone to pair
watches for family members who don’t
have their own iPhone. So everyone
can stay in touch.6
Why Apple Watch
It's the ultimate device for a healthy life.
Get heart notifications. Track your sleep.
Quickly call for help in
Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
Get calls and texts. Listen to music. Use Apple Pay and Siri. All right from
Add a new band to change up your look. Discover, customize, and share
Which Apple Watch is right for you?Compare
Add them together.
Multiply their power.
Get directions on your iPhone and a tap on your wrist to turn.
Track your workout on your watch and your progress over
time on iPhone. Together, Apple Watch and iPhone
add up to so much more.
Change your band.
Change your look.
Interchangeable bands come in many different styles,
materials, and colors. So it’s easy to find the right look
for the right moment.
✔ Apple-certified service
✔ 24/7 priority access to Apple experts
✔ Accidental damage coverage
Subject to availability.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. Some bands sold separately. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.
TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.