The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
- Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or is inoperable after unauthorized modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
- Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
- For Mac computers running OS X Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.
- Service fees and claim limits apply.