The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
1. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your Mac, each incident being subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or is inoperable after unauthorized modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
3. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
4. AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
5. For Mac computers running OS X Server, AppleCare+ covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.
AppleCare+ for Mac
You rely on your Mac every day.
Protect it with AppleCare+.
Protection for your Mac from the people who know your Apple products best. AppleCare+ includes accidental damage protection.1
One stop for technical support.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone2
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple3
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store, a Best Buy store, or other Apple Authorized Service Provider3
Hardware coverage for your Mac.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen-only or external enclosure-only damage or $299 for all other damage plus applicable tax.1
- Using the macOS and iCloud5
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy AppleCare+ for your Mac.
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Our Agents are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs, and only Apple-certified repairs are backed by Apple. Learn more ›