Ratings & Reviews
- Orchestral scores by Frank Bockius, Neil Brand, Timothy Brock, Günter Buchwald, Antonio Coppola, Stephen Horne, Robert Israel, The Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra, Dennis Scott, and Donald Sosin
- "The Blacksmith" - newly rediscovered alternate version of the 1922 comedy, containing four minutes of previously unseen material
- "Coney Island" - alternate (politically incorrect) ending
- "My Wife's Relations" - alternate ending
- Introduction by film preservationist Serge Bromberg (6 Min.)
- Life With Buster Keaton (1951, exerpt) - Keaton reeancts Roscoe Arbuckle's "Salomé dance" first performed in "The Cook"