Product revew of: Canon PG240XL Ink Cartridge.
[ PROS ]
- Best Buy has the best price on this particular cartridge.
Ousts Walmart usually by $1 in-store in Rockford IL, Sears by $2 or more in-store in Rockford IL, Office Max by $2 or more in-store in Rockford IL and even the Canon.com website itself by $1.5 or more as of 03/28/2015.
- Product is 100% recyclable from the packaging to the product itself.
- Easy to unbox.
- Easy to install.
- I have used Canon PG241CL Color Ink for over 2 yrs without any issue.
- Produces excellent color infused text docs from the first print upon reinstall.
- Ink dries in <5 seconds after being spooled from the printer.
- Long lasting cartridge. The Canon color XL cartridge lasts a lot longer than the standard Canon color ink cartridge. Definately worth the few extra dollars to buy a XL cartridge.
- Empty/Used ink cartridges can be recycled for product discounts at Office Max, or you can request a recycling paclet from Canon.com.
[ CONS ]
- As of 03/28/2015 10:45PM CST online price at Best Buy.com is $29.99 w/out tax versus a February 2015 in-store price of $25.49 w/out tax.
[ OTHER ]
- Online item UPC #: 013803134971
- Online item SKU#: 4696255
- Online item Model #: 5208B001
- Product Features:
( Compatibility: Canon PIXMA Photo All-in-One Printers: MG2120, MG3120, and MG4120. )
( Print Technology: Inkjet )
( Print Color: Pigment is Tricolor )
[ ABOUT ME ]
- 30 yr old male.
- Cellular user of: Cricket, TracFone, and T-Mobile.
- Regularly uses the following products:
Home Video monitoring equipment/devices
Numerous online cloud based computing services.
SONY Audio Equipment
TOSHIBA laptop computers
ASUS desktop computers
Compaq desktop computers
DELL laptop computers
Canon ink-jet printers
HP ink-jet printers
- Advanced Microsoft Windows OS user from Windows 98 to 8.1
- Linux Unbuntu user
- Game & Simulation programmer: C based
- Network programmer: MySQL, Cygwin
- Video Game enthusiast & vintage video collector online resaler.
- Regular Best Buy shopper. I am a regular Best Buy Reward Zone member in-store & online 3+ a month each.
- I regularly take advantage of the My Best Buy certificates aka formerly 'Reward Zone' certificates.
- I regularly submit free/reliable answers to Best Buy's "Questions and Answers" section to its users.
- I regularly submit customer survey reports found on each receipt.
Hope my review helped you with your purchase consideration!