Virtual Reality with Oculus Go
Oculus Go is a great way to jump into the world of VR. It's awesome for watching movies or concerts, playing games, or just hanging out with your friends in VR and will be available in early 2018.
- All-in-one device makes VR more accessible than ever and represents a huge leap forward in comfort, visual clarity, and ease-of-use
- The headset is super lightweight, and the new fabric used for the facial interface is soft and breathable
- The high-resolution, fast-switch LCD screen dramatically improves visual clarity and reduces screen-door effect
- The next-generation lenses are Oculus' best ever, offering a wide field of view with significantly reduced glare
- Ships with integrated spatial audio — the speakers are built right into the headset, transporting you straight into VR and making the headset easy to share with someone else
- Shares Oculus Store with Gear VR apps (over 1,000+ apps)
- No cell phone, PC or gaming console needed
Oculus Go has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. Oculus Go is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained. OCULUS, OCULUS GO, and the OCULUS Logo are trademarks of Oculus VR, LLC. © 2017 Oculus VR, LLC.