Google - Pixel 2 64GB - Just Black (Verizon)
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
A more impressive camera. All-around
Capture stunning photos with an effortless photography experience. Pixel 2 changes the way you take, save and share your moments.
Your photos, forever
Save all your photos and videos in original quality with free, unlimited storage in Google Photos.¹
Search what you see
With Google Lens you can use your camera to explore the world like never before. Simply pull up Google Lens on a photo to learn more about landmarks, artwork and more.²
Your own personal Google, built in
Need help or answers? Just ask the Google Assistant, built into every Google Pixel 2. You can request a ride, reserve a table, and buy a ticket – using only your voice.
Charges fast and really lasts
Pixel’s long lasting and fast charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use on 15 minutes of charge.³
Water resistant when it counts
Pixel 2 also features a striking encased glass metal unibody that’s water resistant.⁴
Find the perfect fit for you and your Pixel
Accessories designed by Google are precisely engineered to fit, help protect and make the most of your Google Pixel 2.
¹ Free, unlimited original-quality storage for photos and videos taken with Pixel through the end of 2020, and free, unlimited high-quality storage for photos taken with Pixel afterwards.
² Google Lens is only available for Latin character sets.
³ Based on use of the included charger and a mix of talk, data, and standby use. Actual results may vary, see website for details.
⁴ Pixel 2 has a water protection rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Charger and accessories are not water resistant.
- Google Pixel 2 64GB
- Quick switch adapter
- SIM card removal tool
- USB-C cable
- USB-C charger
- USB-C to 3.5 jack adapter
- Wireless Technology2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE
- Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 Oreo
- Processor Speed2.35 gigahertz
- Internal Memory64 gigabytes
- Screen Size5 inches
- Water ResistantYes
- Phone Memory (RAM)4 gigabytes
- Front-Facing Camera8 megapixels
- Processor BrandQualcomm
- Rear-Facing Camera12.2 megapixels
- Processor ModelMSM8998
- Internet ConnectableYes
- Product NamePixel 2 64GB
- Data Plan RequiredNo
- Device Manufacturer
- Additional Hardware IncludedSIM card removal tool, USB-C charger, USB-C to 3.5 jack adapter, USB-C cable, Quick switch adapter
- Phone StyleSmartphone
- Model NumberGA00139-US
- ColorJust Black
- Color CategoryBlack
- Email CapableYes
- Keyboard TypeTouch Screen
- Media Card SlotNone
- Mobile Hotspot CapabilityYes
- Built-In GPSYes
- SensorsAccelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Compass, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Hall effect sensor, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Maximum Depth Of Water Resistance3.3 feet
- Voice ActivatedYes
- Ingress Protection (IP) RatingIP67
- Social Media and Messaging ServicesSMS, MMS
- Dust ResistantYes
- Headphone JackNo
- Display TypeAMOLED
- Screen Resolution1920 x 1080
- Touch ScreenYes
- Integrated CameraYes - Front and Back
- Recording Resolution3840 x 2160 (4K)
- Frame Rate30 frames per second
- Battery Capacity2700 milliampere hours
- Bluetooth EnabledYes
- NFC TechnologyYes
- Charging Interface(s)USB Type C
- Model FamilyGoogle Pixel 2
- SIM Card SizeNano SIM
- SIM Card SlotsSingle SIM
- Carrier CompatibilityVerizon
- Data Transmission TypeEDGE, EV-DO, FDD-LTE, GPRS, HSDPA, HSPA+, HSUPA, LTE, TDD-LTE
- Wireless CompatibilityBluetooth, MIMO, Wireless A, Wireless AC, Wireless B, Wireless G, Wireless N
- Network TypeCDMA
- 4G LTE Band1, 12, 13, 17, 2, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 3, 30, 38, 4, 40, 41, 5, 66, 7, 8
- GSM 2G Frequency1800, 1900, 850, 900
- CDMA 2G Frequency1900, 800
- GSM 3G Frequency1700, 1900, 2100, 850, 900
- CDMA 3G Frequency1900, 800
- 4G LTE Frequency1500, 1700, 1800, 1900, 2100, 2300, 2500, 2600, 700, 800, 850, 900
- Product Height5.7 inches
- Product Width2.7 inches
- Product Depth0.3 inches
- Product Weight5.04 ounces
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts2 Years
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor2 Years
Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 311 reviews(311 Reviews)
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Best smartphone camera I've ever seen.Posted .
I switched from a Galaxy, and so happy I did. Not to say that the Samsung is a bad product, just bad for me. The Google Pixle 2 has been great so far. Super fast, well built, with an amazing camera. For the price... I'm not sure as to why anyone would buy an iphone, or Galaxy.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
google pixelPosted .
the google pixel is a fantastic phone. the camera is currently the best on the market and the details are phenomenal. i occasionally play a game and do some light browsing / use a fair amount of apps and the battery constantly lasts over a day. the included USB C charger is great, i feel it is a lot more secure than the micro USB of all of the prior generations. (my old droid turbo could no longer hold the cord in place to charge). the side squeeze to the google assistant is a cool feature. literally squeeze your phone to ask google anything and settle those random debates / questions that come up. (it's cool to instantly settle the argument/debate of who that actor was in that movie...) only thing i did not realize was that the included charge cord was USB-C to USB-C. The micro USB cords went from standard USB to micro, meaning you could use the same cord in your charger or your computer. So if you plan on hooking your phone up to other devices buy a USB to USB-c cord as well. also the back is very slippery, setting my phone onto almost anything that's not wood causes it to slip and fall, so i highly recommend a phone case (make sure you get the right size as they're are XL and regular google pixels) if you're willing to spend some money on a top of the line phone, go with this. buy a case, extra cords and a car charger and your good to go. (If you're not looking to spend a bunch of money and don't need top of the line specs i highly recommend the Moto G5 plus that i just bought for my mom)I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great phone overall. Only 2 problems.Posted .
I love this phone. Can't get enough of it. Google assistant rocks it opens apps and easily looks up what I ask it. Battery life is really good and it also works with my gear S3 watch which is really awesome. Charges very quickly even with a generic charger. I only have 2 problems. One I use an LG tone Bluetooth headset for when I'm driving. I don't know if I'm missing something but when I click the call button to tell Google Assistant to call it does nothing. I have to physically unlock the phone and then using the button works perfectly. A little annoying when the whole point is to be hands free. Second is the charger it comes with. I have no problems with usb type C at all I love it being universal as to which way it plugs in. However when it comes with the pixel 2 both ends are usb type C so you can only use the power adapter it comes with which would really suck in a pinch for charging when you only have the cord. Not to mention a replacement is 35 dollars which is ridiculous as well. Would definitely recommend this phone to anyone that is curious about whether to get this phone or not. Don't look at the fact it no longer has a headphone jack. If you can afford this phone you can just as well afford a Bluetooth headset.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
ALMOST PerfectPosted .
The phone is great but not perfect. Screen: The screen, while vibrant and clear, is very bright. Its crisp clear and very pleasing to look at. Camera: The camera on here is great. It is steady and accurate. The photo capturing while moving in motion to get the best shot possible is phenominal. Camera sensor is accurate on color, depth, clarity and blows the previous generation out the water. Audio: Both speakers are clear and play well in the frequency range. Just disappointed the top speaker is quieter than the bottom. WiFi: The overall speed is insane. i pulled a constant 126mbps ( my max from comcast ) all the time. Very strong signal. Cellular: Tested using T-mobile next to a Huawei mate 9 and they hold great signal. The radio in this phone is 1 bar stronger in the same exact spot. Strong and throuput is great. Performance: Snappy snapdragon 835 is amazing. It houses a phenomonal performance in the processor area, graphical area with the adreno graphics and it is efficient on battery. Battery: EASILY make it through a day. Heavy use acquired about 5-5.5 hours of screen on time MAX. Overall: The display is great, but excessively small. It felt like they cheaped out on screen size. It wouldve been better to have atleast a 5.5" screen. It performs well, keeps moving fast and reliable cellular connectivity. If you are ok with small screens, uneven speaker volume, you are fine with this phoneI would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Great Phone with So Much POWERPosted .
Went to the store to buy the Pixel XL 2, but got the regular Pixel 2 instead. This phone is a Beast!. The camera is amazing and way better than my iphone 8 plus camera. Battery life has been great as well. It's also great for one-handed use. Great Phone!I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Awesome PhonePosted .
Purchased this for my son as he came from an Apple phone to an Android phone I can honestly say this phone blows away any iPhone if he's ever used. The front speakers have a great sound, really great sound and for kids who watch a lot of YouTube videos that's pretty great for them. The features of the phone in the build of it is what attracted me to it for him. The metal body makes me feel a lot safer with him having the phone without a case. The only drawback that we have is that there's no headphone jack you have an adapter that goes into the charging port but he has Bluetooth headphones so that only affects if he wants to play in the car with the aux cable.I would recommend this to a friend
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Best phone camera and snappyPosted .
I have been eagerly awaiting the Pixel 2 release for awhile and pre-ordered the XL. After so much press about the screen issues I cancelled my pre-order and decided to get the smaller version. The screen size actually works for me as I keep a tablet nearby for reading/videos, it is easier to use one handed and is light. The camera is fantastic and makes the best shots I have ever seen from a phone. The speakers have a good volume and are less tinny than typical. Phone is fast and Google Assistant works as advertisedI would recommend this to a friend
FeaturesQuality5 out of 5Value5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
A Google Pixel 2 that works quite wellPosted .Owned for more than 2 years when reviewed.
My wife dropped her previous Pixel in the bathtub, and you can imagine how it worked after that. Bzzztt..Gone. So, we looked around and bought her the Pixel 2 and a case. She has been very pleased with it. It works well, the screen is nice and bright, the phone sound is great and the apps on it seem to run well. The battery life is decent but does have to be charged daily. It should last another couple years if we can keep it out of the bathroom ;)
This review is from Google - Pixel 2 64GB - Kinda Blue (Verizon)
FeaturesQuality5 out of 5Value5 out of 5Ease of Use5 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionWill this phone work on T-Mobile?
Asked by Questioner.
- A:Answer The previous answer is wrong and it will work with T-Mobile right out of the box as Verizon no longer locks their phones. Verizon does use cdma technology, but the pixel has both cdma and gsm technologies.
Answered by Mo6651
Q: QuestionIf I purchase at $550 (discounted via Verizon contract per-month) can I pay Verizon the balance to drop my monthly's again? Im staying with Verizon and have the $ on hand but don't feel the phone is worth the extra $100 to buy outright.
Asked by DanNEBTD.
- A:Answer The finance agreement that results with this 24-month purchase clearly says that there is no penalty for paying off the phone early, so you should be able to pay the balance to Verizon, drop your monthly payment back to the amount without the phone payment, and be $100 ahead of the game as a result. I pre-ordered one with the intent of doing exactly that.
Answered by JohnW
Q: QuestionI just bought this phone thinking it was unlocked. Can i use this phone outside US; with a SIM card that is not from Verizon? I cannot longer cancel the order, so if it doesnt work i will need to wait until arrives to return it. Thanks
Asked by Marcelo.
- A:Answer I'm using it with a swedish SIM. Remove the Verizon SIM that's in the phone before turning it on.
Answered by Josh
Q: QuestionDoes the unlocked version of the phone have Verizon apps and bloatware preinstalled? Thanks
Asked by kurtwinfield.
- A:Answer Nope. And they are all unlocked! I have ATT.
Answered by brock8282
Asked by waterbottle.
- A:Answer The phone is SIM unlocked in every case, meaning you can take it any carrier and put a SIM for it. The bootloader will be locked, which will only be important if you are trying to root the phone.
Answered by gurufatih
Asked by jfries.
- A:Answer The Pixel 2 and Pixel XL can be used on all major carriers, regardless of the Verizon claim as being the preferred network. See T-Mobile website where they're urging Verizon Pixel 2 buyers to switch carriers.
Answered by Matchbox
Q: QuestionDid anyone try to pop in existing AT&T iPhone 6 Plus SIM to this (BestBuy's/ Verizon) Google Pixel 2?
Asked by Andreius.
- A:Answer Yes, I did it works well. Pop the SIM and make a call. It is an unlocked phone:)
Answered by Singhy
Asked by Buddy.
- A:Answer Yes you can make calls with Google assistant just by saying, "Ok Google call name in your contacts." You can also text by saying the name and what message you want to send. Fast and easy.
Answered by Steven