Ratings & Reviews
- Deleted scenes with filmmaker commentary
- The man who would be fuzz
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost act out a hilarious Hot Fuzz scene as Sean Connery and Michael Caine!
- Fuzz-O-Meter Select this feature and the trivia meter will run as you watch the film
- The Fuzzball Rally U.S. tour piece-
- Join Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright on their outrageous nationwide press tour
- And many more hilarious features!
A top London cop who is so good at his job that he makes his fellow officers look like slackers by comparison is "promoted" to serve in the sleepy village of Sandford in this contemporary action comedy from the creators of Shaun of the Dead. Police constable Nicholas Angel (Simon Pegg) always gets his man, but these days his impeccable record seems to be more indicative of his fellow officers' shortcomings than his own formidable skills as a keeper of the peace. Loathe to stand idly by as their once respectable track record is steadily soiled by the hyper-competent actions of one lone overachiever, Sergeant Angel's superiors at the Met soon determine to remedy their problem by relocating the decorated constable to the West Country village of Sanford -- where tranquil garden parties and neighborhood watch meetings stand in stark contrast to the violent crime and heated gunplay of the city. As Sergeant Angel does his best to adjust to the relative calm of his new environment, his oafish new partner Danny Butterman (Nick Frost) strives to gain the respect of his fellow constables while sustaining himself on fantasies of his favorite action films and police shows. Later, just as it begins to appear as if Sergeant Angel has been relegated to an uneventful existence in the relative calm of the countryside, a series of horrific "accidents" lead him to suspect that the tranquil hamlet of Sanford has fallen prey to a sinister plot which reeks of foul play. Jim Broadbent, Timothy Dalton, Steve Coogan, and Martin Freeman co-star in the Edgar Wright film. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Simon Pegg - Nicholas Angel
- Nick Frost - PC Danny Butterman
- Jim Broadbent - Inspector Frank Butterman
- Paddy Considine - DS Andy Andy Wainwright
- Timothy Dalton - Simon Skinner