Ratings & Reviews
- New digital video and audio restoration of the original, uncensored director's cut
- Four never before seen deleted scenes including the original blood-drenched ending deemed too disturbing for 70's audiences!
- Provocative audio commentary from director David Durston and Star Bhaskar
- Revealing on-camera interviews with stars Lynn Lowry, Tyde Kierney and Jack Damon
- The original theatrical trailer and radio spot
- Extensive gallery of stills and poster art
- Rare and shocking film of Bhaskar performing "The Evil King Cobra Dance"
- Plus other surprises!
The top half of a legendary drive-in double bill, paired by distributor Jerry Gross with the re-titled 1964 clunker I Eat Your Skin (formerly Voodoo Blood Bath), this outrageously gory film involves the escapades of a group of devil-worshipping hippies looking for kicks in a small rural town. To this end, they manage to slip a few tabs of LSD to an elderly man -- triggering a fatal freak-out -- and the man's teenage grandson exacts a vicious revenge by selling the hippies meat pies injected with the blood of a rabid dog. Before long, the infected kids are leaping at each other's throats in a cannibal feeding frenzy, spreading the disease like wildfire through the small community. Blood and body parts fly in all directions until nearly the entire cast has been devoured -- with the exception of one young woman who carries the contagion to the rest of the world, beginning with a pair of unsuspecting construction workers. Aside from the aforementioned double-billing, this intense, well-made exploitation item is also notorious for being one of the first to receive an "X" from the MPAA solely for its graphic violence. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Iris Brooks - Sylvia
- John Damon - Roger Davis
- Ronda Fultz - Molly
- Mike Gentry