Ratings & Reviews
- Outrageous deleted scenes!
- Laughing is contagious: Hysterical outtakes and funny moments with the cast!
- I now pronounce you husband and...husband? - Go behind the scenes with the cast as they reveal their favorite moments from the film
- Look who stopped by:
- Adam and Kevin reflect on the hilarious actors who did cameos
- Stop, drop and roll: Join the stars of the film as they explain how the dangeriou stunts were performed!
- And more!
When two testosterone-fueled firemen attempt to register as domestic partners in order to bypass the bureaucratic red tape preventing one of them from naming his own two children as his life-insurance beneficiaries, their low-key ruse turns into headline news in this quirky matrimonial comedy starring Adam Sandler and Kevin James. Chuck Levine (Sandler) and Larry Valentine (James) are two New York City firefighters whose longtime friendship has endured many a five-alarm fire. All that widower Larry wants is to ensure that his two children will be taken care of if anything should happen to him on the job, and all that single blaze-battler Chuck wants is to carry on with his carefree life of noncommitment. Having once rescued Larry from certain death in a particularly fearsome inferno, beholden Chuck feels forever indebted to his brave friend and has vowed to repay the favor when the time is right. When Larry discovers that the only means of circumventing the civic red tape that could throw his children's futures into jeopardy is to take Chuck as his lawfully wedded husband, his obligated pal reluctantly agrees to step up to the alter with the understanding that the arrangement will be a well-kept secret between themselves and the justice of the peace. A potentially fatal flaw in their presumably foolproof plan is soon revealed, however, when an overzealous bureaucrat decides to question Chuck and Larry's partnership. Subsequently forced to embark on a mandatory honeymoon and pose as starry-eyed newlyweds, Chuck and Larry quickly discover just how important it can be to stick by a friend in his or her time of need. Jessica Biel, Steve Buscemi, Ving Rhames, and Dan Aykroyd co-star in a comedy from The Benchwarmers director Dennis Dugan. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Adam Sandler - Chuck Levine
- Kevin James - Larry Valentine
- Jessica Biel - Alex McDonough
- Dan Aykroyd - Captain Tucker
- Ving Rhames - Duncan