Ratings & Reviews
- Also includes
- Feature Commentary with Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Bill Hader!
- Gag Reel - Unplanned hilarity!
- Includes an Exclusive Extended version of the Jonah - Brokeback Mountain Scene!
- Line-O-Rama - Lines you'll be recting for ages!
- Topless Scene - A new twist on baring it all!
- Unrated Exclusives Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Watch what you couldn't see in theatres!
When a one-night stand that should have stayed that way has unexpected consequences, the reluctant odd couple attempts to transform their tentative relationship into a lasting love in this conception comedy. Twenty-four-year-old entertainment journalist Alison Scott (Katherine Heigl) is on the fast track to the big time, but an alcohol-fueled hookup with responsibility-shirking slacker Ben Stone (Seth Rogen) finds her professional priorities taking a back seat to having a baby. Now, as overgrown kid Ben attempts to assume the responsibilities of fatherhood, he makes the brave decision to stand by Alison. In order to make things work between the pair, however, there's going to have to be some compromise, and when Alison and Ben decide to take a shot at love, they quickly find that building a relationship from scratch isn't nearly as easy as making a baby. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Seth Rogen - Ben Stone
- Katherine Heigl - Alison Scott
- Paul Rudd - Pete
- Leslie Mann - Debbie
- Jay Baruchel - Jay