Ratings & Reviews
- All-new "I Like to Move It, Move It" music video
- Hear the very first-ever penguin commentary as they give you their unique take on their role in the film
- Escape with untamed games and jungle activities for the whole family!
- Try your hand at "Fossa Whack" and "Learn to Draw!"
- Get the inside scoop with "Behind the Crates," "The Tech of Madagascar," and "Mad Mishaps."
- Help the penguins "Crack the Code" for a special surprise
- Plus, more wild entertainment featuring your Madagascar friends!
- Closed Captioned
A pack of not-so-wild animals experience some serious culture shock when they move from the Big Apple to the Mighty Jungle in this computer-animated comedy. Alex (voice of Ben Stiller) is a lion who enjoys a charmed life as one of the leading attractions at a zoo in New York City's Central Park. While Alex and his pals Marty the Zebra (voice of Chris Rock), Gloria the Hippo (voice of Jada Pinkett Smith), and Melman the Giraffe (voice of David Schwimmer) are happy with their lot in life, they occasionally have a certain curiosity about the outside world, and when the zoo's penguins decide to make a break for it, Marty follows them into the city. Alex, Gloria, and Melman set out to find Marty before he gets into trouble, but they're a bit too late, and soon the zookeepers have decided that the animals are restless and need to be returned to the wild. Soon the critters find themselves living on the coast of Madagascar, where they quickly discover they aren't quite suited for living in the wild. Madagascar also features the voice talents of Cedric the Entertainer, Andy Richter, and Sacha Baron Cohen. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ben Stiller - Alex the Lion
- Chris Rock - Marty the Zebra
- David Schwimmer - Melman the Giraffe
- Jada Pinkett Smith - Gloria the Hippo
- Sacha Baron Cohen - King Julien