Microsoft Surface Studio
Turn your desk into a Studio
Surface Studio is a whole new class of device, one designed for the creative process. Use it upright or draw on it like a drafting table, breathing life into your ideas with a process that has been limited to whiteboards and sketchbooks — until now.
Try Surface Studio in stores
With careful design backing a stunning display, Surface Studio gives you the tools to bring your imagination to life.
A Brilliant Screen for Your Ideas
Surface Studio is strikingly large and incredibly thin, with a 28" adjustable PixelSense Display. Visualize ideas as you paint, edit and design.
Effortlessly Transforms from Desktop to Studio
We all think differently when we're holding a pen. Surface Studio's unprecedented versatility adjusts to every step of your creative process, celebrating that change in perspective.
Productivity isn't some abstract idea. It's the result of iteration, ideation and hard work. Accelerated by a discrete NVIDIA GeForce dGPU, Surface Studio is up for anything.
Surface Studio is a device created around you and your thoughtfully designed workspace. The Zero Gravity hinge moves the display weightlessly from an upright angle, down into Studio Mode with one hand.
All Your Tools, at the Point of Creation
With Surface Dial in one hand and Surface Pen in the other, you can unlock your creativity with easy access to shortcuts, controls, drawing tools and more.¹
Key Features of Surface Studio
- Windows Hello sign-in provides enterprise-grade security without typing in a password
- PixelSense Display boasts 10-bit color depth, capable of rendering more than 1 billion possible colors
- The Surface Studio display is incredibly thin, measuring 25.09" by 17.28" and only 0.49–0.34" deep
- The screen folds down into Studio Mode to create a digital workspace for your ideas
- The display offers 1024 levels of Surface Pen sensitivity to recognize nuances in pressure
- Surface Pen and Surface Dial interact with Windows Ink, so you can jot, write, sketch and scribble on the screen¹
System software uses significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software updates and apps usage. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. See surface.com/storage for more details.