Motorola - Moto E4 Plus 4G LTE with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Fine Gold
- Model: 01164NARTL
- SKU: 5955800
- 9 Questions, 13 Answers
Item you're currently viewing
- Motorola - Moto E4 Plus 4G LTE with 16GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Fine Gold
Quad-core 1.4GHz processor and 2GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
Offers a fresh, fast platform to help you stay connected and productive while you're on the go.
Also compatible with prepaid SIM Kits, including Verizon Wireless Prepaid, Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Mobile.
Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.
Extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. Offers 16:9 cinema-like screen ratio that's perfect for viewing of videos, photos and games.
Produce detailed images thanks to high resolutions. Also includes a front-facing 5.0MP camera for self-portraits and video.
Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps and more. Expand storage up to 128GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
Hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone.
Browse and download apps, magazines, books, movies, and television programs directly to your phone.
* SIM Card not included.
Most Helpful ReviewsSee all reviews
Great phoneAugust 25, 2017
This is a really nice phone for the price. I also got a discount because of the cricket prepaid card. This has great battery life and camera is pretty decent for the price range.
I would recommend this to a friend
- Brand ResponseOctober 6, 2017
Thanks for pointing out how amazing the phone's camera is. We appreciate this feedback.
Great Phone for the money.October 4, 2017
I ordered this phone for my wife. She's not a Gamer or a Tekkie, but she loves to do what women do with a phone. (I don't mean this in a male chauvinist pig way). She's on the phone alot socializing, takes lots of pics, messages, emails, etc.. All the apps she's loaded, the phone handles with lightening speed. Big display. Plus add a 64 Micro SD card and you've got 80 Gig, for cheap phone that looks great, lightweight,and does it all! If you can get it cheap, buy it. Then in a couple years, you don't feel bad about getting the next new phone.Plus Motorola backs up their phones with a solid warranty!
I would recommend this to a friend
This product doesn't live up to the early reviewsSeptember 22, 2017
The phone's sound is horrible no one could hear me
No, I would not recommend this to a friend
- Brand ResponseSeptember 26, 2017
Sad to hear what you just experienced. We usually do some troubleshooting steps to figure out why customers ar e experiencing something weird with their phones. If you can't be heard by someone, make sure that there is nothing covering the microphone of the phone, no dust or lint, try to use third-party apps to test if there's any difference when making a call. You may also put the phone in safe mode and see if there's any third party app causing the device not to work. To put it in safe mode, press and hold the power button until Power Off option appears on the screen. Press and hold the Power Off option until it Reboots to Safe Mode, then press OK.
Reviews Mentioning: Read all Reviews
Looks like we're having trouble displaying reviews for this feature
- Moto E4 Plus review: An economical smartphone for those who only care about battery lifeThe Moto E4 Plus is one of the many smartphones aimed at dominating the low end of the smartphone market. Currently priced at $179 for an unlocked version, and compatible with nearly all US carriers, it has to be a bargain, right?Full Review
- Moto E4 Plus Review : The Never-ending BatteryThe Moto E4 Plus Review we've got on deck today rolls through the basics of its hardware and software and offers judgement on its overall value. While the hardware is decent - especially for this price - it's within the long-lasting battery thatFull Review
- Moto E4 Plus review: basic with a massive batteryMotorola is back with the latest additions to its E series, the Moto E4 and E4 Plus. The E4 Plus goes beyond the basics with a massive battery and a nice design, at a price point that pits it against the Moto G5 Plus. Check out our full reviewFull Review