Questions & Answers
- QuestionIt's been a week or so since geek squad hooked up my audio. Now my soundbar has stopped working. Will geek squad come back and check it out,free of charge? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I get a sound system installed if it was not purchased from Best Buy? (1 Answer)
- QuestionGeek Squad hooked up 55" LED Samsung and its great. I have a Crystal Surround Air Track Samsung HW-D550/551. Every thing worked well except the Remote would not work with the TWC Cable Set. We have a Harmony now. Can I get this hooked up? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Luke - Geek Squad offers a Harmony Remote Programming service. It sounds like this would meet your needs. It can be purchased through the Home Theater Geek Squad Services page on www.bestbuy.com or by going to your local Best Buy store to have a blue shirt or Agent schedule an in-home appointment for you.
- QuestionCan Geeks Squad hide wires behind walls. Hate exposed wire (1 Answer)
- QuestionI can hook up all my components and TV myself but how much for them to conceal the surround speaker wires behind walls or on the walls somehow that they'll look nice? (1 Answer)Answers
The Geek Squad will do concealed wire runs. The price can vary by the scope of what you want done. There is a Free Consultation service available where a Geek Squad Agent will come out to your house and talk to you about what you would like done and customize a service solution for your particular needs. To schedule a consultation, call 1-800-GEEK SQUAD (1-800-433-5778) or visit a Best Buy store.
- QuestionGeek Squad installed our new DENON receiver last year and connected it to our components through our universal remote (purchased at BBY). The receiver and ipod is no longer playing through the outdoor speakers. What service package should I purchase? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI have Yamaha RXV675 receiver paired with Definitive Technology BP8060ST tower speakers and CS8060 center channel. The dialogue intelligibility is bad. Can geek squad help with improving the speaker performance? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDo I also have to provide the wiring? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat if I pay for a service and the work is less, do I get a refund? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIf I bought a new surround receiver at Best Buy and am having trouble connecting my exsisting system too it, does the Geek Squad basic audio installation count as an add on or do I have to go with the more expensive option? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions