Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $230.99
The regular price is $329.99
QuestionWhen I type this model number into Apple it is saying it is a 6th generation iPad and not as listed 'LATEST MODEL'. Please confirm the generation and size of this iPad.
- Answer I have bought this iPad and have it at home already—the box itself and the software (in the settings on the iPad itself) it states that it is indeed the latest, 7th Generation iPad. Maybe the model number is wrong on the website? If and when you buy it, just double check the back of the box, because it will clearly say “7th Generation”. I also have the 6th and 5th Generation iPads and their boxes say the same things, respectively.
- Answer This price point is for the WiFi only version so you would not need to sign up for a cellular plan.
QuestionDoes the 32GB provide enough memory to support a reasonable amount of apps? I feel like I use more than this on my iphone.
- Answer Yes. Procreate and 100s of.drawings later and it's still good
- Answer No but you can install just about any Google brand app you can think of. Moving from Android to iOS ecosystem is certainly easier than migrating from iOS to Android. That’s because Apple won’t share its apps on Android like Google does in iOS. Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, Earth, Google News, etc. can be found in the Apple Store.
QuestionDoes it come with it pen ,keyboard and charger already or to we have to buy it all at the same time we buying the ipad
- Answer Wall Charger and cable - that's all., pen keyboard are additional accessories that need to be purchased separately,
- Answer Maybe, when I bought mine the price at the store was 50 dollars higher than it was online, I asked the person that was standing by the product and he said they couldn't price match it, that I would have to order it online. I ordered it online and picked it up at the same store 15 minutes later, I didn't even leave the store, and it didn't make sense at all. It is not the same for all products though, most of them will have the same price that it has online and the store.
- Answer No. First generation pencil only
- Answer WiFi is your network, or public WiFi. Cellar is from a carrier that u pay separate for
QuestionI'm thinking of buying this ipad for my 7 year old granddaughter for her birthday. Would this ipad be appropriate? Also, what does it mean that it has wifi? Finally, Do we have to buy the keyboard, does a keyboard pop up on the screen? Thank you!
- Answer Yes, this will work for your granddaughter. The keyboard will show up on the screen so you don't need the keyboard. You need to have WIFI for this to work at home. I would not buy the one that connects to a cellular service. Make sure you buy a protective case for your iPad.
QuestionCan i connect this device to my Macbook Pro to share documents? Share them so if i save it to the ipad, the saved version would be on the macbook as well?
- Answer yes just remember to sign in all the devices with the same apple ID and you can view all documents files or pictures at all devices.
QuestionDoes this ipad (7th Generation I believe it says) support imovie? The one I have now does not, so I would like to know that before purchasing.
- Answer Yes! It comes already on the iPad when you start it up