Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,899.99
The regular price is $1,999.99
QuestionIs there any difference between this machine and what you would get from the Apple store for the same price (mid-line). Apple site specs are listed out but specs on Best Buy isn’t not totally clear.
- Answer I would have to say they are the same. I was going to purchase from an Apple Store in Orlando but pulled the plug at the last minute as my firend reminded me about Best Buy....I was severely impressed with the setup, sales, support, and product knowledge and product availability at this store (Daytona Beach). Needless to say I hadnt been to a Best Buy in years, and these guys are doing everything right. I am a graphic designer and I live and breathe Mac for 40 years and these guys know what they are selling. And there are manufacturer reps all over the place. That is insane! Highly regarded purchase! enrolled in their credit card and they gave me 10% of this purchase for my next purchase. When you are buying a new system, thats adds up to a lot of apples.
QuestionI never own apple computer and I heard the langue is intimidating is that true is their a way I can learn the langue before a purchase Conrad
- Answer Hi there. I am a hip grandmother but by no means computer savvy but...I Rock my MAC. I feel like I can do anything with it. Don’t be intimidated, once you start you will not go back. Plus you can purchase MS word, Powepoint etc for Mac. Good luck!
- Answer Yes, all the current 27" iMacs have a small door in the back, operated by pushing in the button. Inside are 4 slots for additional RAM, which you can put in yourself. The 21.5" iMacs are the ones without a door, although there are difficult procedures on the web about how to open it up; latest 21.5" imacs [as of March, 2018], have replaceable RAM, but it's hard to get to, you have to open the monitor and remove lots of cables and parts to get to the memory slots and that voids any Apple warranty. HTH, Sal
- Answer OS Mojave 10.14.3 Easy to upgrade (free) to the newest platform if it isn’t that. (Have bought iMacs that haven’t always had the newest installed - really no big deal).
- Answer The 8Gig operating memory is basically the operations of the machine and the way the programs work. The 1T is a storage unit and where a=your files are kept. SOrta of like a group of file cabinets.
- Answer 25 5/8" across
- Answer I find it compatible. I’m not sure if your looking for it to be compatible a certain way but I’m able to txt, FaceTime, email and pictures from both devices.