Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $129.99
- Answer I purchased my AirPods in May & my right one has completely went out with no sound.. can I return them to Best Buy
- Answer the $159.99 ones are the regular airpods. the $200.00 ones have a wireless charging case. you can just put them on a charging pad instead of using the charger.
QuestionI have small ear canals. Do these come in various sizes or is it a one-size-fits-all product?
- Answer One size fits all, with that said my daughter has small ear canals and these are the only wireless she can use
QuestionI see this comes with a charging case. Is the cable also included? I just received mine in the mail with no cable to connect the case to an outlet for charging.
- Answer My AirPods (2nd gen.) came with a Lightning to USB-A cable. It's wrapped behind the packaging that holds the AirPod case, so there should be a pull tab to access them. AirPods do not come with an adapter, though, since it presumes you have one for your phone.
- Answer Yes. You charger the case and the cases charged the pods. There isn’t a need to have the wireless charging case (it just means the case itself can be charged WITHOUT a cord)
QuestionHow do you charge these?
- Answer They come with a USB to Lightning cable. You can plug this into any charging brick or USB port on a computer. Or just use your phone charger if you have an iPhone. There is a wireless charging case that you can buy separately if you wish to have wireless charging.
QuestionWhat is the difference between the Airpods Pro for $250 and the 2nd generation Airpods for $150?
- Answer So the AirPods 2nd generation has wireless charging The AirPods pro have sound cancellation transparency mode and they are littler that the 1st and 2nd generation
QuestionWas getting ready to purchase. I'm wondering if the air pods are not waterproof, can they take the moisture from sweat when using them in the summer and if so how long will they last?
- Answer Yes. I sweat a lot and wear these. You’ll enjoy these but make sure you get the silicone covers for your ears to make them comfortable. Also, you may want to invest in a “Tile,” just in case you lose stuff like this a lot!
Questionis there a difference between air pods purchased from apple and those purchased from best buy ? is there a quality/ performance difference ?
- Answer Regardless of where you purchase them from, as long as you buy the Apple brand, they will be the exact same item. There are two types you can buy from either store: 1. Apple AirPods with charging case (uses Apple USB lightning charger cable to charge). 2. Apple AirPods with wireless charging case Just different charging modes. The AirPods themselves will be the same. The wireless charging case option is more expensive. *There are other brands of wireless headphones. Just make sure they are Apple if you want AirPods. Although it wouldn’t hurt to check prices and user ratings for other wireless headphone brands.
QuestionIs multipoint technology supported? Can airpods simultaneously be connected to two devices? For example, an iPad and a smartphone. So while you’re watching video on the connected iPad, the headphones will automatically pause the video to answer a call.
- Answer Nope. It can only be connected to one device at a time. Even if both devices are by Apple.
- Answer No it does not they are Bluetooth wireless headphones. You would have to buy them separately if you want it.
QuestionCan the airpod (GEN 1) case charge the airpods without being plugged in? For example, if your walking and put the air pods in, will they charge? And also does the case only lose battery when charging the air pods inside,just wondering because im unsure Tx
- Answer Yes. The case is a portable charger too. Putting dead airpods in the case for about 15 minutes gives you about three hours off airpod battery life. I use mine all day long and the case still has plenty of recharge power at the end of the day. I've not noticed any battery drain on the case if the airpods are not charging.
QuestionMy son wants airpods for Christmas. We have Android phones through Verizon. Will these Apple airpods work with Android phones? If so, do I need to get rhe airpods with a charging unit as well? How would I charge the airpods without an iphone otherwise?
- Answer This pair comes with the charging case. He can connect the AirPods to his Android through the Bluetooth settings.
- Answer I didn’t think the wireless charging is worth the difference. Just my preference. I don’t charge the AirPods nearly as much do the plugging in doesn’t bother me.
QuestionWhat is the difference between the Apple-Air Pods with charging case and Apple-Air Pods with wireless charging case?
- Answer Both cases will charge your AirPods. The only different between the two is that the “Apple AirPod with Wireless charging case” allows you to charge the case without connecting it. You can charge it on a wireless charger. Whereas the “Apple AirPods with charging case you would have to connect to the charger it comes with. I hope this helps.