Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat are the dimensions and does it open up like a book with a place for bills and credit cards?
- Answer The dimensions are basically the same as your phone. This case does not, however, the “Leather Folio” case does! Check it out.
- Answer Yes, unfortunately the flap covers the earpiece when closed so needs to stay open for taking calls. I believe the otter box strada series does have an opening to allow the flap to be closed while talking. However, that case does not have the sleep/wake functionality of this first party folio case. Hope this helps.
- Answer I purchased this because it said it had two magnets to keep the flap closed. BUT NO, IT DOES NOT HAVE MAGNETS!
QuestionDo you have to open the portfolio to take a photograph? I am concerend it will be a lot of trouble to hold an open case to take a photo!
- Answer Honestly you are better off just getting the regular leather case, not the portfolio. It’s $100 cheaper and you don’t have to worry about the flap covering the camera. You are literally paying an extra $100 for a flap, and they will price match Walmart at their $24 price mark for the black leather.
- Answer This is specifically for iPhone 11 Pro Max
QuestionDoes the screen get "smears" from the flaps on the inside of the cover when you close and open it with normal use?
- Answer no flaps on this model