- Answer Yes after 24 month installment program you own the phone outright.
QuestionSorry, If I want to buy the phone, when i´m paying the price of 22.91 per month I´m paying juts the phone or I´m hiring the plan and the cellphone?
- Answer Just the phone. You also have to get the phone plan.
QuestionI'm confused about the $799 price tag to buy it outright. All the press releases have said the price was $699 for the iPhone 8, $799 for the 8plus. Thanks
- Answer I paid $440 for mine during this year's black Friday sales and have not been disappointed. I dont recommend leasing unless you like to get a new phone every couple of years and enjoy paying and paying and paying! :)
- Answer Yes, you own the phone.
QuestionI travel a lot for my work, sometimes for 3-4 weeks, If I get this phone, can use it with another countries chip? so I have a plan back home (in the US) and also buy a chip from abroad and use ? thanks!
- Answer If by "chip" you are referring to SIM card, the device accepts nano SIM standard. There are two, general, service protocols across the globe, GSM and CDMA that are split up into two bands (four bands total) All cell phones use one or both protocols, two or four bands. This device (iPhone 8) itself is a quad (four) band device. This means it is capable of communicating with all service protocols. However, depending on the agreement you make when buying the device it can be locked to one or the other and although capable of all services, it's being artificially restricted. You want to buy a quad band, unlocked device to work with any carrier in any local. The answer to your question is a technical "Yes" but can be a qualified "No" depending on the manner (agreement) you choose
QuestionWhat's the best black friday sale on iPhones? I am trying to buy an iPhone 8 but looks a little too expensive.
- Answer I purchased mine during the black Friday 2017 sale and saved $250. All the providers are offering promotions on it right now so JUMP ON! you wont be disappointed.
- Answer I dont think you can...when I purchased online with BestBuy I opened up a new line with sprint with a 2yr contract...Try to speak with someone at BestBuy Im sure they can tell you better
QuestionHi, if i want to buy an iphone, can i use it outsider the US teritory? For example în EU countries and others?
- Answer Sprint is my provider and i am allowed 1 gig of data in Latin America. Am able to make calls locally and back to US. Check with tour cell provider.
- Answer Not sure of your question but I purchased a phone as a replacement for a broken phone using my same plan. You might check with a salesperson with your question
QuestionI am a virgin mobile customer and don’t want to switch. Can I use this phone with Virgin Mobile?
- Answer No, this product is not covered by Virgin Mobile.
- Answer No you have to go to your service provider to get it unloaded
QuestionI bought the Iphone 8 through BB with Sprint. I understand that the $0.00 down payment is for "well-qualified" customers. My credit is excellent, 800+. But I see that there's a $50 down payment on the contract that BB emailed me after the purchase?
- Answer That $50 is what Sprint is asking for to open a new line