Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $549.99
with activation today
- Answer As long as it's a nano SIM card, yes. Unlocked just kinda means it's not tied to one phone company.
QuestioniPhone SE 2020 Question: How much system storage space is consumed by OS (e.g., 5GB, 8GB, 10GB)? For example, would 64GB iPhone SE version actually have 59GB, 56GB, 54GB of available storage for MY apps, files? I cannot find this specification anywhere!
- Answer To know for sure, you would need to have the phone in your hands to check. But from what I have seen, a new 128 GB iPhone SE uses 12.7 GBs, leaving 115.33 GBs free to use.
QuestionI have a iPhone 7 with prepaid service through att. In order to upgrade my iPhone to my iPhone de 2 nd.. I’ll need to buy an unlocked version as so to move my prepaid service to the new iPhone... is that correct?
- Answer Hi Christopher, Not at all. You just need a phone compatible with AT&T, so it can be unlocked or an AT&T version of that phone. From there, you can just move your SIM from your old phone to your new. David, AT&T Community Specialist
- Answer this phone needs a Sim card to connect to a mobile wireless network
QuestionI have an old iPhone SE. My biggest frustration with the camera of this phone is trying to take Christmas lights or the moon at night. It doesn’t do well with lights at night . They come out blurry or wrong color. Has the new phone overcome this problem?
- Answer I got the new iPhone SE to replace my old, original iPhone SE. In my opinion, the old SE was MUCH better. I loved the camera on my old one. I have the problem that you are describing with my NEW one! I have found that if you hold it very still even after you think that it has taken the pic, sometimes it does come out ok. It is like it takes longer to actually take the pic. With your old SE, I found that a lot of times it worked better on lights with the flash off. Hope this helps. This is just my opinion based on my experience.
- Answer There is no difference, both refer to the same iPhone
- Answer No. I have NOT seen a "notch" infamous or otherwise. The phone works and looks just fine.
QuestionIs Apple CarPlay any more reliable that Android Auto? Primary use is as a phone but when in my vehicles I use Android Auto for music and that app seems VERY "buggy", including connection problems out the wazoo! I have just about had it! Thx!
- Answer Haha, coincidentally, I also have an iPhone6+, and also use it in a 2020 Toyota. I have had no issues using Apple CarPlay or just connecting via Bluetooth.