Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $349.99
with activation today
The previous price was $399.99
QuestionWhy so cheap?
- Answer It only has the one camera on either side. Also the screen is lower quality,I cant tell a difference. it also isnt "full face" you still get the black bars on the top and bottom. Also no facial recognition, not that you can use anyways lol. It has 90% of the "guts" of an iPhone 11 in a iPhone 7 body.
- Answer The iPhone SE is a budget iPhone, therefore there are some significant differences. The iPhone SE is significantly smaller and lighter, it only has one camera, the battery life will be significantly shorter, and the biometric is TouchID rather than FaceID. The iPhone SE is ideal for people who want a phone that will last many years and are familiar with the traditional iPhone design.
- Answer Same size as the iPhone 6 iPhone 7 iPhone 8
QuestionI am looking to purchase a unlocked iphone se but don’t want to connect to any service provider, can i just keep it as is and use it on wifi only? or do i have to connect it?
- Answer You do not need to have service and it will connect to WiFi just fine. I have done this with all of my kids “phones”
- Answer I was worried about that also,, but You can put your own SIM card in and reset or turn phone off and it will work. I have T-Mobile and it works fine
- Answer Yes. I bought the unlocked one and use it with my T-Mobile service. I just put my SIM card in and it worked. Didn’t have to enter anything.
QuestionIf I purchase the I phone with curb service. How do I set up the phone and switch my contacts to this new phone?
- Answer It depends on the previous phone you have. If you have an iPhone currently you simply just have to back up your data on your phone. Just click settings>the bar at the top with your name with the labels of Apple Id, iCloud, iTunes & App Store> iCloud> iCloud backup> Back Up Now. However, I do not know how to back up your data on Android, but I know for sure when setting up the iPhone it gives you the option to transfer data from an Android.
Question1) Does it come with USB cable, Power Adapter, Earphones and an Original Box? Please mention which one is not included (if any). 2) Is 349 USD (the activated) model under full (1 year) Apple warranty? If No, when warranty ends?
- Answer Yes, comes with everything mentioned. One year warranty, three months Apple Care, one year Apple TV included.
- Answer It comes with a charging cable, power block. It also comes with a pair of headphones. It comes with everything you need except for a screen protector and case.
Questiondo i have to switch chip from my old iphone or can i activate the new phone on line? if i buy an unlocked iphone se? my carrier is cricket
- Answer Simply insert your Cricket SIM Card and it should work. There’s no need for activation with Cricket wireless, you may do so online at Cricket’s website if you wish.
- Answer The phone is from Verizon but it is unlocked. The reason they do this is because Verizon phones are both CDMA and GSM unlocked.
QuestionDoes this 2020 iPhone se come with a charger? If not, can I use the charger from my 2015 MacBook retina 12" or my iPad 2 charger? If Not, How much more for charger?
- Answer It comes with its own charger and will not be compatible with your MacBook charger or your iPad 2 charger.
QuestionWe use Verizon - if I buy an unlocked iPhone SE can I insert the SIM from my wife's iPhone 7 ( 2years old and paid for, purchased at Best Buy) or my SIM from my iPhone 8 (8 months old and paid for, purchased at Best Buy)? Will it work without issues?
- Answer Yes. You can take either sim card out of your current phone and insert into the new phone. As long as its either Unlocked or made for your carrier. I did the same with my 2020 SE and had zero issues.
QuestionI currently have Metro , an older model phone not an iphone, Am i going to have an issue connecting this unlocked iphone to my Metro account?
- Answer You will not have any problems connecting to Metro. The advantage of an unlocked phone is you can go with practically any carrier e.g. Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, Metro, Cricket, etc. whereas, when you buy a Sprint phone you’re locked in with Sprint as your carrier.
- Answer Just charger
- Answer Hi, Activate today means you have to upgrade an existing line or add a new line with your carrier and activate the line which would cost $45 to activate. Activate Later means you will just get an unlocked piece and you can put any SIM card later to activate the phone and use it. It doesn't matter which country you are in, if you are buying in your country then BestBuy should be able to upgrade your phone.
- Answer No. Apple phone come with a preset amount of storage for each device.
- Answer Yes, this current version of the iPhone SE is smaller than the iPhone 6 Plus. I believe the size dimensions of the new iPhone SE are: 5.45in (L) x 2.65 (W) x 0.29 (D). It has a similar if not, same size as a regular iPhone 7 or 8.