Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,614.99
The regular price is $1,899.99
- Answer Many of the software programs engineering students rely on are graphically intensive - especially ones such as CAD, MATLAB and Solid Works that are used for 3D modelling and video rendering. This means it's essential to have a laptop with a dedicated graphics card - rather than an integrated one powered by the processor. Also, RAM will play a big part for multitasking. I would go for minimum 16GB memory. If your budget can be expanded go for the 15in with 16GB memory and i7 or i9 processor with dedicated graphics card.
- Answer No, this Apple laptop does not have international warranty. However, you can get Apple Care warranty and you do get one year of manufacture warranty from Apple.
- Answer Standard software.. I have purchased Microsoft Office 360 and It works beautifully. Syncs nicely with my iPad and my iPhone.
Questionwhy can't this be upgraded to 16gb of ram. On apple website it is absolutely possible for +200
- Answer It’s because you purchased the lower cost MacBook Pro. The one for $1399 & under only upgrades to 256. Whereas the one for $1699 upgrades to 512 & the one for $2399 upgrades to 1 or 2TB. If I were you I would return it & either pay the difference for the upgrade or keep it. It’s still not a bad machine it’s still an Apple.
QuestionDoes anyone know if the battery drain issue from the 2018 MacBook Pros has been fixed in the 2019 version? I've got a 6 month old 2018 that last for about 2 hours.
- Answer This one lasts very long. I have never measured how long it lasts but it is definitely more than 4 hours.