Questions & Answers
- Answer I love the appl etc I think it’s soooo worth it
QuestionWill I be able to open my Netflix or Direct TV App on my IPad and displace it on my television using this device
- Answer Yes absolutely you can. You can even reflect your iPhone. It is amazing
QuestionI have a subscription to stream NFL Sunday Ticket DirectTV but only have an Apple TV 3rd Gen. Does this 4th have the App for Sunday Ticket and if so, how is it?
- Answer Yes it does work with the 4th gen. Works the same as it does with a PS4 or Amazon fire stick.
- Answer HDMI cable
- Answer The AppleTV makes your TV a "Smart TV". So essentially you could use it with "dumb tvs" and "smart ones" :) Hope this helps... I do recommend this as a much more reliable device for entertainment that using anything built into a tv.
- Answer Yes connects with HDMI cable
QuestionHas anyone had a problem with dim picture with this? I bought the 4K TV and could never get the picture to look bright. It was always dim as though energy saver was turned on (it was not). I tried multiple cables. Will this have the same problem?
- Answer I have Apple TV 4K and had a lot of trouble with it but got good support from Apple. If your issues are not resolved, ask for a senior advisor who specializes in ATV 4K. Lots of settings on the ATV and on the television (Sony) and the advisor I worked with was able to adjust them both. If the ATV unit is defective, Apple will replace it. I also have the ATV 4th Gen for an HDTV and have none of the issues I had with the 4K. Great picture - just plug it in, connect to your TV, download the apps you want and you are good to go.
- Answer It will, the limiting factor here is if your TV has a HDMI port, some non HD-TVs have them so check that before you buy it.
- Answer Big screen and little screen and middle screen you could probably watch them on an autobot or mechagodzilla if they have an hdmi port and a screen on ‘em
QuestionI am looking to purchase an Apple 4, NOT an Apple 4K. Is this the one that I am looking for? Thank you.
- Answer Yes. Gen 4, not 4K.
- Answer Antenna or basic cable is needed
- Answer I do not believe so. Using an iPhone, you can mirror your phone to the Apple TV via AirPlay but that requires both devices to be connected to the same WiFi Network.