Questions & Answers
QuestionI would like to know if the watch with gps and cell phone. it works without having to put in my account
- Answer Yes, this product can be used without active cellular service, but some features may not be accessible until you activate the watch with a carrier.
- Answer Aluminum is lighter and dissipates heat better than stainless but stainless is more durable and scratch resistant.
QuestionDoes this require a daily charge? I would plan to wear when sleeping, Does this mean I would need to set aside a time every day ro charge the battery? What functions would not be available if wearing it out of range of my iphone? Thanks John Dennie
- Answer You will always be able to see the clock function. Most of the other features are tied to having the phone within range of the watch. I’ve been thru out my home and yard without my phone and it worked fine. You can enable the battery life feature to know if it needs charging. About 2 days is the longest time I’ve had without my watch not needing a charge.
QuestionI have sprint but do not see that listed. Additionally, if I have a sprint phone but at&t plan will that work (is the watch separate from my phone plane)
- Answer Yes, the watch is unlocked for use with a carrier of your choice.
- Answer Unlocked means you can use it with any phone carrier sprint Verizon AT&T
- Answer I can't give you medical advice, but I have a pacemaker and the Apple Watch works just fine with it. I have had no problems and I am not aware of any reason the Apple watch would cause any problems with a pacemaker or ICD. I also use a Polar chest strap and Polar watch to monitor my heart rate while working out in addition to wearing the Series 4 Apple Watch all of the time including during exercise. The watches are not medical devices, but work well for me to get additional health information.
- Answer My experience was that the watch was assigned its own number, but it links to the mobile phone number. I did not need to publish the new number for my watch. It seems to be only needed for billing purposes.
- Answer No You have to have an apple each. An android is not compatible with the Apple Watch. I highly recommend this watch to any one and highly recommended you getting the two year warranty with it also.