Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow loud is the fan on this? Is it like obnoxiously loud and annoying or is it just a constant quiet humming that can be blotted out when I've headphones in? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs the keyboard backlit? Thanks. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does the battery last on regular use? Gaming? (2 Answers)Answers
About 4 hours on non-intense gaming like Candy Crush, Toy Blast, email viewing, web browsing, etc. I would imagine more intense games the battery life would be much less. Not the greatest battery life but I keep mine plugged in most of the time unless I'm traveling and then make sure I have a portable charger.
- QuestionI've seen many reviews on amazon saying that this laptop will stop working within a month or two, is this laptop reliable? (3 Answers)Answers
Not sure why folks are saying it will not last more than a month. I've had mine since January 2017 and it's still going strong. Granted I am not an intense gamer but the only issue I've had with this notebook was when I first ordered it the end of last year and discovered the optical drive was defective. Best Buy took unit back and a new one was sent out with my same specs. Replacement received in January 2017 and no problems encountered thus far.
- QuestionThe pictures of this item has the blu Ray symbol on the optical drive but the description does not list it. Does this unit play buy Ray discs? (1 Answer)Answers
This notebook does not play BlueRay unless the drive has been upgraded now by ASUS. I bought my product at the beginning of the year. This was a bit disappointing but it will play non-blueray discs. There are so many other features that I liked so the lack of a BlueRay optical drive didn't prompt me to return this laptop..
- QuestionIs this laptop too heavy for day to day use? (3 Answers)Answers
I wouldn't want to haul it to class everyday upstairs and on mass transit, but it isn't impossible to take to a cafe or study group. It weighs about 5lbs and is a little thick compared to other laptops I've used, bit it's definitely portable. As an aside, I am a particularly petitely framed person so any backpack that holds it nicely is awkward on me. My boyfriend, who is much bigger and broader, said that the bags that are appropriate for it fit him well.
- QuestionIs this laptop vr ready? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhat kind of touchpad driver does this laptop have? I had to return a previous laptop I bought because it had a synaptics driver. Which would make it where I'm unable to move my mouse while typing or holding down keys like WASD. (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of ssd comes with this laptop? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions