Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $349.00
QuestionDoes this computer have a cd & dvd player built in? What is the life expectency? ASUS flip C213SA 2-in -1 11.6"Touch-Screen Chromebook-Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory -32GB eMMC Flash Memory - Gray, dark gray?
- Answer Because this laptop was actually designed for classrooms, the expected physical life of the device is relatively long for the price. The hinge was tested to 40000 0-360 swings and the laptop is supposed to be able to be dropped from 3.9 feet with no ill effects. Since the device has no platter-based hard drive, it should be able to live through any falls that don't break the screen. Further, ASUS published a video teardown to aid in repairing the devices should it ever need servicing. It's unlikely most will do their own service but the clear commitment to maintenance rather than trashing shown when a company is willing to demonstrate how to take their devices apart is phenomenal, in my opinion.
QuestionCan this Chromebook connect to a traditional printer like the Canon MP 250? Or does it need a special printer?
- Answer A printer needs to be Chrome OS compatible to print. That model is not.
- Answer The shell appears to be metal covered in a very durable plastic.
- Answer You can flip the display on top of the back cover to use it as a flat tablet. The screen has hardware to recognize fingerprints on the display.
- Answer It doesn't come with the EMR pen, it can be purchased separately from the ASUS Store.
- Answer Yes, the Chromebook does support EMR and also comes in an optional configuration with an EMR from us.
- Answer It is not a very powerful computer. I don't think It can handle much editing.
- Answer Yes, this model will support android apps from the google play store.
- Answer None. It is not a touch screen!