Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,549.99
- Answer Sadly, I've searched far and wide for an answer to your question, and I have found nothing of the sort. I have, however, come to the conclusion that this build comes equipped with a >500W PSU. I've done some calculations taking account for all the components in this computer, and I've found that ~473W would be the bare minimum for the internals, so 500W would be plenty for the computer. I really wish I could give you my answer with certainty, but I'm not entirely sure I'm right. Just know that I'm positive this computer is rocking a PSU that is fit for the hardware in this machine.
- Answer I'm not sure what you would define, "competitive settings" as, but I can assure that the RTX 2070 (S) inside this desktop is well prepared to run Fortnite on Epic Settings at well over 120 FPS. And not to mention the Core i7 9700F inside the build to make sure you can use multiple applications while your game is running, and still run all your favorite games at high speeds. If however, you are still having problems running Fortnite and other games at high frames, I suggest you use a program called Razer Cortex. This software optimizes your computer when running games, and it can increase your framerate by 25-100 FPS, depending on what settings you use. Razer Cortex: https://www.razer.com/cortex
QuestionDoes anyone know what interface the 512gb hard drive is? M.2 PCIe NVMe or Sata? Thanks in advance!
- Answer The 512GB SSD is a M.2 2280 NVMe.
- Answer Headphone Holder
- Answer Yes, you can select the colors you want using Aura.
QuestionCan I upgrade ram to G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz DIMM CAS 16 F4-3200C16D-32GTZR?
- Answer Yes, this desktop has 2 x LO DIMM socket for expansion up to 32 GB DDR4 3200Mhz (support 8G,16G).
- Answer To decide if a computer is good for live streaming games, there are many variables you must consider, and some have almost nothing to do with the computer itself. For instance, your WiFi connection has a big role in live streaming. If your WiFi plan is too slow, your stream quality won't be as good. I recommend at least 40-60 megabits per second for a 720p 60 fps stream, and 70-80 for a 1080p 60 fps stream. Another variable to consider is what games you'll be streaming. If you're streaming let's say Fortnite for instance, the RTX 2070 (S) inside this computer will be far more than enough, but if you're streaming a game with heavier graphics, like GTA V, the stream might dip under 60 FPS from time to time. If you do have problems with games with heavy graphics, I suggest turning down the visuals just a bit, until you're certain the game can run more than 60 FPS. Most streaming services only stream up to 1080p 60 FPS, so if your PC can run the games higher, you'll be perfect. So to answer your question, if you have WiFi with a connection over 60 megabits per second, and you're playing games on the right settings, this computer is a perfect pick for live streaming games.
- Answer This model has 1 x PCle 3.0 x 16 and 2 x PCIe 2.0 x 1 expansions slots.
QuestionDo you have to built the pc or does it already come built? Also does does it come with a gaming card in it or do you have to put one in?
- Answer This is a pre-built system, it already has an RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card installed for gaming.
QuestionIt only has one fan in the back, is there a slot where I can put more in the case or do I need to buy an external fan to help blow air in the case?
- Answer From what it looks line on mine you should be able to get fans in the front of the case. It suposedly only has 3 fan headers so you're going to have to compensate for that.
QuestionI have this computer and wanted to upgrade it and add a 3 fan RGB liquid cooled CPU Cooler but Iam not sure witch one i need to get
- Answer The case doesn't have much room to work in, so I'd recommend getting a Noctua cooler for your CPU. The GPU cooler is a blower and is pretty loud but can cool the card just fine on its own. The Noctua NHU 9S should work great. I have the NHU 12S and it's just a bit too tall for the case.
QuestionWill a asus prime z590-a gaming motherboard fit in this case with a nzxt x63 280 mm cpu liquid cooler?
- Answer No, this system does not support ATX motherboards and is not recommended for use with AIO liquid coolers.
QuestionTwo Questions.... Can I upgrade from the stock fan to liquid cooling? If so, what liquid cooling would you suggest? Will I be able to upgrade the graphics card and the processor in the future?
- Answer For a system with upgraded cooling, GPU and processor we recommend using a DIY motherboard with better compatibility options. Aftermarket cooling and GPU compatibility is not guaranteed due to case size constraints and available fan mounting locations.