Questions & Answers
- Answer These headphones are over-the-ear, noise canceling and weigh 2.7 lbs. Beats Solo3 are on the ear, not noise canceling and weigh 0.5 lbs.
- Answer Best Buy nor Apple with sell you a extended warranty. After I found out I almost returned them They have a history of breaking. The first pair I got the lf ear didn't work so I had to exchange that one. Too much plastic. The disposable age... I got mine on sale for $179 this past week. Price seems to jump all over the board. I like them and they do exactly what I wanted them to do
Questiondo these come with a wire to put in the headphone jack if you dont want to listen to blue tooth
- Answer Yes - they offer both wired and wireless connectivity. BV
- Answer Yes we can use it to hear the tv
- Answer I find them very comfortable, and i wear glasses. The only uncomfort is my hair getting ripped out by the hinges
QuestionMy son needs headphones to use while playing Xbox live - so needs microphone compatibility with Xbox one. Will these work for that?
- Answer No, these will not work.
QuestionHas anyone had an issues with the matte coating rubbing off of the headband from hair products or sweat or anything?
- Answer No not so far doesn’t look like it will happen either unless I scratch it
QuestionDo these work with TV's
- Answer They do not work wireless but you can plug your earphone jack into your television and listen to it that way. That’s the only way I have been doing it. But I’m sure someone will think of some type of device to do it wireless.Of course they sell some headphones That are made to be used wireless with a television . It works like a wireless PC mouse does. You plug a device into the USB connection on your television that Will allow earphones to be Bluetooth enabled. Understand this is not the beats earphones
- Answer I bought 2 beats and they both came new.
- Answer Yes, they can. I wear them working out all the time. The only thing is the ear cushions are thick so your ears will get sweaty.
QuestionMy headphones didn't include a charger box just the cable, these are my second pair and the first pair did come with. Does anyone know why?
- Answer Same here. My older model had a charger plug included but the newer one just has a USB charging cord. I still have my old plug thankfully. You can use any plug or charge it with your computer. I think they just stopped including it for the newer models. Maybe they stopped including them when apple acquired beats.
QuestionWill these pair with a Amazon Fire Stick? If so, do you experience lag between the tv sound and the picture like on cheaper bluetooth units. Thank you.
- Answer If it has a Bluetooth connection yes it'll pair with virtually anything and the quality of the sound is only as good as the video quality.
- Answer On ear - beats solo Over ear - beats studio. These cover your ears completely. Your ears will sit in the device cavity.