Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $125.99
The regular price is $139.99
- Answer It is possible to charge your AirPod Pros with the phone stand but for some reason I have found it difficult to get them positioned exactly right.
QuestionI have a magnetic device attached to the back of my Otter box on my iphone so I can have my phone in my car, Will that be a problem with charging with this device?
- Answer You can use the case with a magnet backing but, the magnet may interfere with the wireless charging depending on its location and if it makes the case thicker than 3 mm, Dicktracywatchguy4.
- Answer Yes, CZD. This charger will work with iPhone XS Max's smart battery case.
QuestionIs the led light supposed to be on all the time or only when devices are charging? I appreciate your input
- Answer The green light appears when Charging/Fully Charged and orange color light appears when Non-compatible device or misaligned device or a foreign object is detected.
- Answer Hi. The BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock is engineered to work with most lightweight plastic cases up to 3mm (not compatible with metal cases). If your case is thicker than 3mm, you may experience intermittent to no charging.
- Answer It works with mine
QuestionDoes anyone have an issue with discoloration on the white one after using it for a while? We bought it about 6 months ago and it now has brown marks (looks like burn marks) on the phone charger part.
- Answer Hi. Get in touch with us at BelkinCares@belkin.com so that we can look into this further. Don't forget to include the link to this post as a reference.
QuestionWill this Charging Dock work with Apple Watch Series 5. Some other cheaper docks will charge the watch but it cycles over and over which makes the watch beep like you have just placed it on the charger. It's on the bedside table so very irritating.
- Answer It works with my Series 5 Apple Watch at the same time I am charging my iPhone XR.
- Answer If your case is not more than 3mm thick, then it should charge, Gul.
QuestionThank you to everyone who responded to my question. My issue with the led light is that the light is on all the time, even when there is no device charging just the charger alone. Thanks beforehand for your response.
- Answer Hi. If this is plugged into a power outlet, then it is normal that the light will not turn OFF.
QuestionI have had this for a few months and loved it but not working now. When I plug it in a light goes on and immediately off and nothing charges. Can anyone help me?
- Answer Hi, Nana. You can try to place another Qi-enabled device for isolation as the Belkin BOOST UP Wireless Charging Dock is made to last longer than described. For further questions, feel free to reach out to us at BelkinCares@belkin.com with the link to this post for our reference.
QuestionWill the Boost UP Wireless Charging Dock work for the newer iPhones -- like iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Plus? Is the charging speed about the same as the wire version?
- Answer I have the 11 pro max and this charging station does work for it. I can even charge it with my phone case on. As for charging time, I feel like it’s quicker than the regular charging cord.
- Answer Hi, Billc. The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G phone will charge, but the Samsung watch may not as it’s only designed for Apple watches.
QuestionI Have the large Ottor Box for my iphone 11, will this charge the phone without taking the case off?
- Answer Hi, web24. Our Belkin wireless charging pads and stands will work with most lightweight cases up to 3mm thick with no metal objects.
- Answer Hello, Amanda. The Belkin F8J235 is an intelligent charger where the phone and wireless charger will communicate with each other and give the appropriate commands.
QuestionIf I have a bumper on my Apple Watch will it still click, stick and charge or will I have to take it off each time? It charges fine with a normal charger.
- Answer Hi. The bumper may misalign the coil of the watch and the charger. We suggest that you remove the bumper before placing in on the dock.