Questions & Answers
- Answer No, you just pop it off and unscrew the lid. It’s ready to drink.
- Answer I would not recommend this blender for kitchen meals. It barely does protein shakes.
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. We always recommend to read the instruction manual carefully before use. IMPORTANT! This product is not an ice crusher. Always make sure to add at least one cup liquid to the processing cup before adding ice or foods that are frozen solid. Do not overfill. Failure to add enough liquid before processing may cause the processing cup to break or chip. Hope this helps. Best regards. The BELLA Team.
- Answer No, they will not fit into the unit
- Answer Hello, Thanks for reaching out. Kindly contact us and we’ll be happy to help. Either call us toll-free at 1 866-832.4843 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day. The BELLA Team.
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. No, there is no replacement for those cups. Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.
QuestionDo you have to take out the rubber gasket which is in the blade cup after use and before washing the unit??
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. You can wash without taking it off. IMPORTANT: After dishwashing, always check to make sure the gasket seal in the base of the blade collar is properly in place, as the heat from some dishwashers may cause them to become loose. Have a nice day. The BELLA Team.
- Answer I do not know, I never tried, but my guess is it will since I make all sort of smoothies on it and I put almonds and frozen fruits in them. They turn out perfect every time!
QuestionI have a BELLA CACINA ROCKET. I need a cross blade. Is the BELLA ROCKET & THE BELLA ROCKET PERSONAL all the same CROSS BLADE. 3 1/4"?
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. This is not our product. Please contact the manufacturer for your product. Have a nice day. the BELLA Team.
- Answer Hello, thanks for reaching out. It is 120 Volt. It can't be used for 220 Volt. Have a nice day. the BELLA Team.