Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat are the dimensions? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use the Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module as the subwoofer for my regular home theater receiver? (wired with LFE cable) (9 Answers)
- QuestionCan the Acoustimass® 300 wireless bass module be paired with other soundtouch products? Since the other soundtouch subwoofer on the 120,130,220,and 520 are wireless shouldn't they be able to be upgraded? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan I connect four speakers to make it a 7.1 surround? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI when i buy that TV for the den, i want to buy 2- 300 soundbars and 2 subwoofer will they connect to that TV (1 Answer)Answers
Hello MT, thanks for the question, we are happy to see you are interested in our SoundTouch 300. The SoundTouch 300 and Acoustimass 300 are engineered to provide an incredibly detailed TV viewing and music experience. Multiple systems or subwoofers cannot be connected to one television. We think you'll be very impressed with the output of this system. Have a great day!
- QuestionI have the Soundtouch300 with one Acoustimass300 wired into the ST, I was wondering if you were able to hook up another one of these to it as well? It's got a decent amount of bass for movies but depending on what type of music is on it kinda lacks (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Nicolas, the SoundTouch 300 is engineered to connect with one of our Acoustimass 300 bass modules. The bass level can be adjusted with the SoundTouch 300 remote control (http://bit.ly/2w8OQ4a). If you have further questions or require additional assistance we are here to help. Feel free to reach out to a specialist at 800-282-2673, we are available Mon-Fri from 9am-9pm EST. Have a great weekend!
- Questionwhats the wattage of the Acoustimass 300 Bass? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan the sub speaker volume be adjusted independently of the soundbar speakers? Jack (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the compatibility of Bose 300 module with Bose solo 5 sound bar? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat subwoofer can be paired with Bose Solo 5 (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions