Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $9.99
QuestionHello Team Will this lens fit my Canon .58mm lens? Is this a dedicated hood? Can i just snap it on like a Bayonet style turn? Is this a reversible Bayonet style mount hood ? I am ready to order.....
- Answer As far as a bayonet style turn... I’m not sure , I don’t know what that is... but yes his hood will fit your .58mm lens . I use it on my canon 18-55 mm lens also fits my 75-300 mm lens...hope this helps.
- Answer Ok.. so first see if the lens you are using on your t6 has a diameter of 58mm. Look at the number next to a symbol of a circle with a line across ... that number is the lens diameter and will tell you the size of hoods or filters for that particular lens ... hope I make sense
- Answer You need to look at the front of the lens. The filter (and cap) size is usually printed in white letters right on the front of the lens. (eg. 52mm) Make sure that this number matches the lens cap size and you're good to go.
QuestionWill This Lens Hood Fit I have 2 Lens Cannon When I checked my lens cap on the inside of the cap for both my lens it says 58mm IDK if that is correct and i have a cannon rebal t6 so i want to know if the size is correct and is both lens same size? thx!
- Answer Yes... I have the same camera, same lenses.. it will fit perfectly... that number on the top of your lens that reads 58mm is the diameter of the lens ... that’s what that circle with that line across means ... so you can also use filters with the same diameter. Hope this helps
QuestionWhat is the small plastic, notched ring for? It does not seem to work with my filter on the lens. Can i just skip this piece? I have a Nikon
- Answer Just part of it being a universal fit. For lenses that are not compatible with the bayonet mount this is just the other half of the bayonet; screws onto the lens to provide the bayonet mount to allow for quick removal. On my Canon discarded for 2 lenses, had to use for the older one.
QuestionDoes this cap protect against water/rain? If not, do you have any suggestions of camera covers that would?
- Answer It should, it attaches much like the original cap does.
- Answer Yes it will, this is the same lens I purchased mine for.
- Answer This one only fits 58mm, you need to get the 55mm in order to fit your lens