Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this have scanning and faxing capabilities? Can it receive faxes? Why don't you list the features in more detail? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this scan double sided documents? (4 Answers)Answers
According to the Brother website, this model is also capable of duplex (two-sided) scanning via the 35-page document feeder. Their website also has the correct demo video (unlike the BestBuy site) and it shows this feature in action.
- Questionmfc-l2740DW (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan i print on Legal Paper?? (4 Answers)
- Questionwill it operate with windows 10 pro. (5 Answers)
- QuestionCompatibility (5 Answers)Answers
I have a Mac Computer (late 2012) with OS X El Capitan. It works well, but You Have to update to the latest Software Package AND FIRMWARE . Both can be downloaded on the Brother's Product support website or if you are more comfortable to get assistance from Brother phone support, they will guide you through these installations. If you do not update to the latest FIRMWARE & SOFTWARE, your printer will continue to lose communications.
- QuestionHow many copies can I expect from a "starter printer cartridge" and how much is the cost of a regular printer cartridge for this item? (6 Answers)Answers
The included toner yielded slightly more than 1,000 pages for me, but that will vary depending on page content. The "High Yield" toner is part number TN660 and is rated at over 2,500 pages -- the average price is about $45, or about 2 cents per page. Here is Brother's parts page with specs: http://www.brother-usa.com/mfc/ModelDetail/4/MFCL2740DW/supp
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionIf I have a negative number will it print in red or have a minus sign? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a dual tray printer? (1 Answer)
- Questionthis printer works whithout wireless (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions