Questions & Answers
- Questioncan cannon or best buy associates please let us know the difference between 710 and 720 thanks (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat does 40 times zoom really mean? how far away can I bring something close to me? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen I test this model at the store, using a lot of zoom, it can take a long time for the camera to focus. If my hands are not perfectly still and the camera moves around, the focus will keep coming and going. Does it do this in the real world? (4 Answers)Answers
Yea. I'm returning the camera because of this issue. Sometimes it will never focus, the little square will keep bouncing around and I can't get it to bracket around the subject I want to photograph. This is the Canon SX 720.
- QuestionI know it has android/apple connectivity but what about Windows? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the flash built in or does it have to be manually operated? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI'm looking to buy this camera but I don't know what kind of SD card to get. Do I get a Class 10 card? Totally baffled by the different options. Thanks. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this camera be connected to a computer via a cord like the canon elphs or only via wifi? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this camera take regular double A batteries? If not do you have any that do? I have cameras on all my crew vehicles . Now looking for replacements. (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you still take a video at the same time when you're taking photos. I know my own phone was able to do that (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow well does this camera react to out in the field conditions? (ie: wet, cold, shock, etc.) (2 Answers)Answers
The answer by HuggyBear above is for another camera that is specified as waterproof: the Canon SX... series are not. I would treat it like a non-water-resistant cell phone or maybe a little more carefully as there are moving parts like the lens cover and zoom mechanism that could be damaged by impact or water intrusion. Check Canon's website and/or warranty for more specific info.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions