Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have a grating blade/attachment that one would use for shredding cabbage or carrots? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you chop nuts other hard items? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan the 4 cup processor chop ICE? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan this processor chop meat (2 Answers)Answers
It does a decent job with ground meat as long as you have some liquid, such as sauces, oil or water. Does an excellent job pureeing spaghetti with ground beef and sausage. My husband has difficulty swallowing so needs his food smooth. I have not tried chopping meats such as chicken or beef. If mixed with mashed potatoes and gravy, I think it would work. Cut the meat in smallish pieces first though.
- QuestionDoes this device work well for making pasta dough? (1 Answer)Answers
Maybe. To be honest, I haven't tried it for that purpose. But considering the size (3-cup handled bowl) for dough, I'd think you'd want to go with the larger 11-cup food processor instead. I've used this to mainly do small jobs (i.e. grind up full size walnuts or or dice up onions for a recipe, mince garlic) when I didn't want to pull out and assemble my larger 11cup Black 'N Decker processor. I love this processor so much. It's easy to assembly & clean up and it can go in the dishwasher! The blade is sharp and chops/grinds things done fast. (i.e. minced garlic with 15 cloves in 10-20 seconds) Got a very small footprint and could stay on my kitchen counter. I read another online review (QVC) that said the blade could rust -- so with that in mind I hurry and fully dry mine after use as a preventive measure.
- QuestionWill this grind flaxseed? (0 Answers)
- Questionwhat is the bowl of the processor made of? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you order replacement parts? I read a review that said the lid had cracked and was unusable even though the motor et al was perfect. (0 Answers)
- QuestionHi does anyone know the wattage of this item? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it puree (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions