Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,599.99
QuestionThis computer's specs indicate it runs at a speed of 2.5 ghz. Is that right, other pcs with the exact same processor are advertised to run at 3.5+. Please advise
- Answer The 11700f has a base core frequency of 2.5ghz. When you play games or run programs, it will boost up to 4.9ghz. When playing games, mine held consistent around 4.8ghz-4.9ghz. Only time I see 2.5ghz is when the pc is idle.
QuestionSo I just received this PC a couple days ago and when I start up games they work for about 5 min and they close with no error codes. Does anyone know why this is happening? Could it be a motherboard problem with the BIOS settings?
- Answer That happened to me all you have to do is flip 2 of the front fans from exhaust to intake so it can pull in more air to cool the system.
QuestionWhat cords do I need to buy along with the computer? besides a power strip and HDMI cable. And if I'm also buying a monitor for this would I need any other electrical cables?
- Answer I didn't purchase any additional chords; it came with an HDMI cable, the monitor, I mean. The PC comes with WIFI antennas, and unless there's something specific you are looking to do, you won't need any additional cables. You may need to buy a particular longer HDMI cable if you aren't planning on putting the PC on your desk if space is limited.
- Answer yes on max graphics settings as well. i personally use my quest 2 with it. via link and air link.
- Answer EVGA 600w GD
- Answer I put a 240mm but i think it can easily fit a size higher.
QuestionCan I have windows 10 instead of 11. Windows 11 still has major bugs and issues and just came out
- Answer I would recommend running the windows 11 update as soon as possible. The only way that I know of to switch to Windows 10 would be a full wipe of the HDD and installing a clean copy of 10 via Windows Creation Media. This involves creating a USB flash drive with the media installed. You can go to Microsoft's support page for instructions on doing this. I am not sure if this would void the warranty on the PC though, so you may want to reach out to CyperPower support first. Good Luck.
- Answer Kyla, running “The Sims 4” on this gaming desktop is everything I’ve always wanted! Downloaded all my expansions super easy and got the game running in no time. Super smooth with graphic settings on ultra! 0 complaints so far!
QuestionDoes this really only run at 2.5 ghz? Other PCs with the same processor are advertised to run at 3.5 plus.
- Answer 11700F base clock is 2.5ghz. Max boost is 4.9ghz. https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/212280/intel-core-i711700f-processor-16m-cache-up-to-4-90-ghz.html When running programs or playing games, it will run steady around 4.8ghz-4.9ghz depending how much core speed is needed by whatever you are running.
QuestionDo you think this could run games like beamngdrive red dead redemption 2 and tear down and mods
- Answer man with the graphics card you should be able to run teardown with max graphics with max fps, teardown is higher graphics than those games