Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $899.99
The regular price is $999.99
- Answer This G3 does have the 1660 Ti Max-Q. The real bottleneck on this machine is the 60 Hz display.
- Answer 2 4gb sticks
QuestionDoes it come with the ability to add another storage device, like a HHD, or is it only the solid state drive
- Answer Yes, it has an empty 2.5" SATA drive bay that you can add a HDD/SSD. The drive that is preinstalled is a M.2 NVMe.
- Answer Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) SR X8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory - CT2K8G4DFS8266
- Answer It comes with Windows 10 Home 64-bit pre-installed and licensed
- Answer DisplayCAL reported my screen as 60% of srgb, 45% adobe rgb, and 47% DCI-P3. I color check professionally, and this screen will not work for professional work. I was able to get the color balanced at 6520k and the average delta e was 1.66. The colors it can produce it does well, but purple and darker blues are just wrong. This screen is fine for gaming use though.
QuestionWhat are the dimensions for the laptop? I want to get a case but I need the height, width ect
- Answer The dimensions of this laptop are: Height: 0.85'' (front), 0.91" (rear) Width:14.39" Depth:10"
QuestionDoes this gaming laptop run smoothly with the Sims 4? (including all expansion packs and CC)
- Answer This laptop will run Sims 4 easily at full settings
- Answer You can run the GTA 5 but you may experience a performance lag in modern ware to due 8 GB RAM.
QuestionI would like to know if this laptop would be ok for a photographer and the programs required , photoshop, lightroom etc....?
- Answer It would handle the programs you mentioned just fine though. And if you're not looking for a more than average screen in a laptop then this would probably do just fine especially with the build in SD card reader. But there are laptops with better screens that you may want to consider if you really going to be using this laptop specifically for photography.
- Answer Yes, there is a slot for a 2.5 HHD or SSD. The default storage unit is a NVMe unit.