Questions & Answers
- Questiondose this model come with a dvd and cd player (7 Answers)
- QuestionIs the quality of computer significantly different open box vs. New? Has anyone bought and been satisfied with an open-box computer of this model? (4 Answers)Answers
After owning this computer 1 1/2 months it completely died. Waiting for parts for Dell to repair. Parts not in stock. Now I will own a new refurbished computer. That is when they fix it. I think since I've owned it such a short time they should exchange it for a new one! Very unhappy.
- QuestionThis computer is very slow when transferring files from a USB 3 drive. (3 Answers)Answers
It could be a thousand of things. I assume a USB means a 3.0 USB. The flash drive or storage device may have a slow transfer rate. That is why there is a huge price difference between storage devices with the same capacity. However, I am thinking that is not your problem. Honestly, I cannot answer this question with such vague details. It could be that your virtual memory is being used up, which is understandable coming from a company like Bestbuy. All of their computers come with bloatware, which is a advertising trick that they put a bunch of programs and Apps to monitor your usage and send you a bunch of spam. It really eats up your computer. That is why your computer costs as much as it does. My suggestion, buy a large storage device to transfer your important files, games, etc. And then get a hold of a copy of Win 7 or 8, format the hard drive, install Win 7 or 8, get the free Win 10 upgrade and then install the drivers on all your devices. No bloatware, no legalized spyware, faster computer. Other than that, I haven't a clue what your problem is.
- QuestionCan I still use the standard plug in mouse instead of the touch screen, I'm old school, and is it a 64 bit. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does this say white and silver and every other photo shows black bezel/black mouse and keyboard? (5 Answers)Answers
the black part is the screen (monitor portion) the silver is the portion holding the screen in place. So there is a very small edge of silver around the left, top and right of the monitor, and a larger portion of sliver at the very bottom of the screen where the speakers are. Hope this helps!
- Questionhow does a 3 in 1 compare to a 600 desktop? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow would I transfer from my old computer? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this computer operate un-plugged? Does it have a battery? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you play Overwatch on this (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have just purchased a Dell - Inspiron 23.8 Touch-Screen All-In-One - AMD A8-Series - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive. Does this have a graphics card in it? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions