Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this units vidow support a duel monitor set up on hdmi ? Thank you (4 Answers)
- Question1. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 pro from Windows home and what is the cost of the upgrade? 2. Can I add a SSD 128 or 256 to this pc? 3. Can I add additional memory from 12 to 16 or 32? 4. Does this N wifi has 2.4 and 5.0? (2 Answers)Answers
I don't own this unit but as an IT professional I can tell you that: 1)Windows 10 home cane be upgraded to pro for $100 extra, plus taxes *if applicable* 2) Depending on whether or not you intend to swap the primary drive with an SSD but, you can add whatever size SSD you want, swapping the primary out would be possible but would require a bit of work. 3) no idea, Dells usually allow you to add more. 4) Dell usually has a 2.4 AND 5 compatible WiFi card.
- QuestionYour specs note an Intel processor. Please be more precise, i.e. speed? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this work with any Dell monitor? Mine is about 8yrs old, and I need to purchase a new tower. (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs Microsoft works on it or do I have to purchase Microsoft Office in order to write a letter/document? Thanks. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCould I put a gtx 1060 3gb duel fan in here? if not, how about a single fan version? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan one add a second drive as slave ssd ? Can one up grade ram and also add a vga card ? Is win10 home good enough for web surf and documents ? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes to everything. I have added DDR4 SIMMs to mine, changed to a GeForce 1080, and see there is room for mounting other SATA drives and an SSD takes very little space so should fit no problem. I use Win 10 Home for all the basic web and document work.
- QuestionBesides the HDMI, are there other video ports? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWe got this new computer for our pre-k class and just want to be able to play our learning games. We are not connected to wi-fi and the computer will not let me sign in. Can you help please!!! Sara (1 Answer)Answers
Unfortunately you probably got sucked into setting up a Microsoft account when you first started the machine. Best practice would be to take it back to where you have internet and log in. Then go to users and change the type to local account. Then you should be able to get into it when there is no internet available.
- Questionwill the computer have the window 7 pro 64 option or it only in window10 (2 Answers)Answers
Windows 10 Only, unless you go back in time and get a copy of Windows 7. Keep in mind 10 has been out well over a year now... If you simply don't like the interface, I would suggest going to ninite.com and installing Classic Start. Once installed you can right click the start button and go to settings and pick the interface look you want.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions