Questions & Answers
- Questionwill an Iphone fit in the controller while using a Lifeproof case? (14 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan i bring the packed drone when boarding a flight? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, you should remove the battery from the Mavic and place it and your other spare batteries each in a lipo safe battery bag. I put data stickers on each battery and bag identifying the voltage and milliamperes indicating that the batteries are under 100wh each and safe to be carried on the airline and not in checked baggage. I do inform TSA that I have acceptable low wattage lithium batteries in protective battery bags with taped connector tabs in my carry on bag or case. I have not have my batteries denied for airline carry on travel in the USA on 8 flights in the last year.
- QuestionDoes a battery come with the regular Mavic Pro? Not referring to the "Fly More" package, just the regular $999.00 (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen will you restock on the Dji Mavic pro (4 Answers)Answers
I suggest you check bestbuy website every hour lol. Atleast that's what i did for about 4 days. I was able to catch it at 7AM CST yesterday. I had it shipped one day delivery! Since it was a Sunday so it will deliver tomorrow. Excited :)
- QuestionIf the DJI flies beyond 1000 feet from the operator, what happens? Does is automatically come back? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it float, what if I am flying over water, Can it crash and I lose it? (10 Answers)
- QuestionHow long is flight time per charge? How long to recharge? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will they be available ? (12 Answers)Answers
I was one of the unlucky ones that kept checking for availability. Saw it was stocked last Monday or so, but figured I'd wait until the next morning to order it. Got to work @ 6am & it was sold out again. keep checking!
- QuestionHow high can this drone go? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between the Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller and Mavic Pro Quadcopter Fly More Combo? When I compared them it only showed the model number and sd card. (28 Answers)Answers
To answer your question, see below. You also may want to visit the manufacturer site. The Mavic with Remote, you get the following: Aircraft （Intelligent Flight Battery and Gimbal Cover included） ×1 Remote Controller ×1 Charger ×1 Power Cable ×1 Propeller Pair ×3 Gimbal Clamp ×1 Micro SD Card (16GB) ×1 Micro USB Cable ×1 RC Cable ( Lightning connector ) ×1 RC Cable ( Standard Micro USB connector ) ×1 RC Cable ( USB Type-C connector ) ×1 RC Cable Slider ×4 The Mavic Pro Fly more combo you get the following accessories in addition to above: Battery charging hub Additional props Car charger Batteries x2 (a total of 3) Shoulder bag Battery to power bank adapter
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions