- QuestionWhy don't they sell the controller with the 5 1/2 inch screen on it ??? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you need to have wifi and internet data plan connection with the ipad to use the controller? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI going to purchase a p4p without the 5.5" screen the 1499.00 version and I was looking at getting the Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 10.1" - 16GB - Black for my screen will this fit the controllers mounts and are the features compatible with each other. (5 Answers)Answers
Hello Gene. The Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with a range of Android and iOS (Apple) devices, but the Samsung Galaxy Tab A is not currently on that list. Compatible Android devices are the Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, LG V20, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD and Smartisan T1. Support for additional devices will become available as testing and development continues. Just for your additional interest, compatible iOS devices are the iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. Thanks.
- QuestionWhy the He## is this SOOO expensive?! (5 Answers)Answers
So expensive? This thing can fly over 55mph, multiple sensors to avoid collisions, 4k camera and used correctly with the correct licenses you could make some money with it. As a hobby it's still worth the price. The camera is the clearest footage I've seen and it's endless fun. I swear I don't work for DJI. Go buy it from Best Buy now!!!
- QuestionI have the Phantom 4 and I was using a cheap android tablet, every video was saved in my "gallery" I upgraded to an iPad (much better) but I can't find any videos besides the ones in the micro sd card, where are the videos saved in my iPad? (5 Answers)Answers
You can get to them in two different ways. There is a movie I can't across the bottom of your main flight app screen. Do not click on start flying, instead click on the movie I kind of the bottom and it should take you to your movies. You can also go up to the top right-hand corner of the same screen and click on the three dots and go to flight record and it will show you videos from each location that you have actually visited via GPS in the video that corresponds with it.
- QuestionMy husband is going to buy me a drone. I have been looking at this DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Can I run it from my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone? I have never owned one before. Please advise me wisely. (10 Answers)
- QuestionYour model description says: Model:PHANTOM4 PRO (NA)SKU:5710367 What does the "(NA)" mean. Haven't seen that from anyone else selling the Pro (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo you know when Best Buy might start selling the4 pro with the 5.5 screen?? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use multiple devices to fly the drone? For example a tablet while using the remote? And then maybe my cell phone for when I want to use the vr goggles?? (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you give me an idea of flight time on this particular model (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions