Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $55.99
The regular price is $79.99
- Answer Suspose to have 1 year. Seriously don't waste your money on this product. It is total junk. Wont last very long. Battery is aweful and low storage. Freezes up and and shuts a down on its own. Good luck with the warranty the wont stand behind it.
QuestionDoes this need to be connected to wifi for my baby to watch the video? Or it already con with some videos download in the tablet?
- Answer I contacted the customer care and was informed that for initial set up and first time use it must be on WiFi. So for offline use all the videos that come preloaded must be played on WiFi at least one time to work offline
- Answer Any age is suitable for this device. My son is 2 and my nephew has it as well, he is 6. Works just fine for both of them.
QuestionI have had my tablet for 2 months, it will not charge. Who do I contact? Bought at Walmart but they won't take it said to send it back, but where??
- Answer I've emailed and called customer service multiple times for this exact issue, and have never spoken to anyone other than an automated system. After waiting exactly 6 min for an "available agent" (per the automated system), a recording comes on the line and tells me "goodbye" followed by a disconnection. After emailing customer service I received an automated message listing a ticket number for my request and asking I allow them 72 hours for an agent to get in contact with me. Two weeks and no emails or calls later, I attempted to call the "For Business Customers Only" phone number off of the Ematic website, thinking that perhaps the SALES Dept. would have a different approach to answering their phones. But apparently they need no new business (selling poorly made products that have warrantys with a company that doesn't seem to exist was quiet profitable), as I once again received one of those 6 min waits and a hang-up. Apparently this purchase was a very poor choice all the way around , on my part. Companies selling the Ematic brand should be aware of this appart sham by now. At least I would imagine that I can't be the only one calling the only listed customer service phone number ,which never gets answered? I'm very disappointed in the whole experience with both Ematic and the retailer, and I almost guarantee that I will be taking any further business elsewhere.
QuestionI have an iPad mini. my son likes to push the home button which makes app go back to the home screen.I have to put it back on for him.Does this tablet have a home button that is accessible to him?Or will it stay on until a parent changes app?Make sense?
- Answer If you triple click the home button on your iPad mini, it will give you the option of selecting the Guided Access option. Once you select that, you will see the options button and you can select what you will like to disable while your child has it. Once he is finished using the iPad, you can triple click the home button again and select the option to end Guided Access again. This has saved me from so many meltdowns with my child. I hope this is beneficial to you.
- Answer Yes, you can get Thomas the train shows or games on this.