Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this printer print photographs off your computer that you might take with your high DEF camera (5 Answers)Answers
The computer prints photos nicely Changed the setting on the computer print display to photo and it gives you Standard and High for print quality as an option. I printed both and didn't see much of a change in quality they looked the same and the quality seemed as I would have expected in a photo print, but thought I would have seen more of a change between standard and high quality. The surprise and I would say a disappointment was when I checked photo paper on the computer and when I clicked print a warning display came up and said there was a paper mismatch between computer and the printer. I had to manually change the type of paper on the printer. Never had to do that with the HP, the computer shared the information and the printer knew the paper type change. Shows the cheaper quality of the Epson printer and was surprised for the 499.00 price tag.
- QuestionYour description, by being absolutely silent about Android device compatiity, infers that it is only wirelessly compatible with Apple devices. True?? (4 Answers)
- Questionhow many pages can u print? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this printer have a USB port ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the Maximum paper size this printer will print on??> (1 Answer)
- QuestionWe often print labels on glossy stock. Being an ink jet does it dry fast enough that the labels do not smear? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes. Using Glossy paper will always require a minimal drying time before using--we're talking seconds here (10/15); the time it takes for the next print-job to land on top of the one just printed. I would not grab the print-job coming directly out of the printer immediately and think it will not smear. Just like pictures, the resolution is finite and clear--no smears, but give it a second to dry.
- QuestionEpson ecotank 4500 (5 Answers)Answers
The ET-2550 does not have a fax, does not have an ADF for the scanner, and does not do auto duplex...for $299 The ET-3600 does not have an ADF' but has the rest and better print speed than the 2550...for $399. It also includes more ink. The ET-4550 has all of the above and includes more ink, it is also faster if you look at the specs...for $499
- QuestionAre the Epsonb Eco Tank printers ever going to be able to print borderless? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhen expected? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan it print #10 envelops (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions