Questions & Answers
- QuestionUnder specifications is said this was not a photo printer (2 Answers)Answers
The 7610, which I owned briefly, is NOT a photo printer, but it is an excellent printer otherwise. It does fall short on photos, though. It will print photos, but not exceptionally good photos. For a printer that does everything well, I suggest the Canon Pixma MX922, which I've owner for over a year and am highly satisfied with. From 4 x 6 to 8.5 X 11 photos I've never been disappointed. It prints well on matte to glossy papers, and the colors are outstanding. It's not the fastest printer, possibly a bit slower than most businesses need, but It's been fine for me.
- QuestionPRINTER EPSON WF 4630 (3 Answers)
HELLO I WAS IN A LOCAL BEST BUY STORE AND TRY PURCHASING A NEW PRINTER. THE SALES GUY TOLD ME I HAD T PURCHASE NEW INK ALSO BECAUSE THE INK HAT CAME WITH THE PRINTER FROM FACTORY WAS ONLY DESIGN TO PRINT ABOUT 100 PAGES. MY QUESTION IS WAS HE CORRECT OR WAS HE TRYING TO UP SALE ME.Answers
Yes, in this instance, he was correct. The printers have very little ink with them and we've always had to immediately purchase new ink. We have a business, so we couldn't afford to just print a few pages here and there. Try Epson; their ink is more affordable than HP and we've switched over to Epson. HP can sometimes have a real cheap printer purchase price but you'll pay for it in the end with expensive ink.
- QuestionIs this printer Windows 10 Compatible? And does it support AirPrint? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you scan document size 11 x 17 inches? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the max size of paper that can be scan on the flatbed scanner? Thank you (3 Answers)
- Questionwill this printer use 12 x 12 cardstock (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes cardstock work with this printer? Does it have a rear feed? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo you have to buy larger paper than 8 1/2 x 11 to get a 11x17 copy or does it print on 2 pieces of paper? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCOMPARE A EPSON WF-7610 TO A WF-7620 (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionSince I don't see the DVD information so far.. I am guessing this printer will not print disc --- Thanks (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions