Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher include installation and haul away? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, the price we paid included installation and haul away. Make sure it says so in your fine print so you don't get screwed by Best Buy as we did. Heaven forbid if you need to contact customer service because they read a script and have no compassion for extenuating circumstances.
- QuestionDo I need to have a dishwasher hookup before buying a dishwasher? (2 Answers)Answers
I actually used to install first-time dishwashers so I know what you need. You will need to find a place to put the unit first. From there a cabinet guy or another contractor would need to cut out the proper size location and remove existing cabinets etc that are currently there. You would need to make sure that you have a open light socket or hard wire location under the dishwasher or sink. I recommend putting the dishwasher directly to the right of your exiting sink if possible. You would then need a valve installed under the sink to allow the water into the dishwasher. You can use a dishwasher install kit for the water line or have a plumber put a copper waterline from the valve into the location where the dishwasher will go. I will also recommend installation of a garbage disposal if you don't already have one. Make sure the hole that is drilled for the waterline to dishwasher space is large enough to accommodate the drain hose to come from the dishwasher into your disposal or drain.
- QuestionWhat is the height of this dishwasher? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this an Energy Star appliance and what is the charge for deliver, installation and haul away for the old one? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher have a flat black finish or a textured finish on the front? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the dB level (noise)? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan I pick up at store (1 Answer)
- QuestionMy dishwasher, which is a few years old, is now retaining water and I can't empty it. What do I do? (1 Answer)Answers
Good Morning Frigidaire Shopper! If the dishwasher is retaining water we recommend performing a reset on the dishwasher FFBD2406NS. There might be a miscommunication within panel or drain pump of the dishwasher and a reset will help. We hope this information is helpful. Please, do not hesitate to contact us directly or via the Q&A forum on this website for any additional assistance. –Thanks!-
- QuestionWhat type of soap does this dishwasher use ?? Good old fashioned Powder or do I have to buy the little packaged balls ??? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow much is delivery and installation? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions