Questions & Answers
- Questionmounting bracket (10 Answers)Answers
The mounting bracket comes attached to the back of the unit. Take the unit out of the box and look at the back....There it is!!! Right along the bottom. It's made of aluminum-colored metal and extends from left to right and is about 3" wide from top to bottom.
- Questionwhere is this microwave manufactured? Is it made in the US? (4 Answers)Answers
Hi Annie, thank you for taking the time to submit your inquiry. Specifically, over the range microwave model FGMV175QF is assembled in the United States. We hope this information proves to be of assistance, we are also welcome to receiving any concerns or question you may have via this website’s Q&A forum. -Best Regards-
- Questiondoes it have vent built in? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it plug in. (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is easiest way to defrost a slice of bread? i don't plan on entering the weight for a slice of bread or most any other item. if no easy way - i will buy something else. easier for many to defrost using time vs weight. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the inside stainless steel? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I buy a side filler since my cabinet is 36" wide? (1 Answer)Answers
I had the same problem. We installed a 3" filler piece on both sides of the microwave After my husband installed the microwave, he went to Home Depot and bought two prices 3" trim, stained it the color of the cabinets and glue/nail it on to each side of the cabinet. It looks great.
- Questionis the sound adjustable/mutable? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it vent out the front top or on top of the microwave thank you (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre over-the-range microwaves able to be placed on a countertop? (2 Answers)Answers
I actually used my over-the-range Fridgidaire on my counter for a few weeks before I installed it. It has little feet on the bottom so I assume that they design it to work this way. Just make sure to put the cardboard spacers back in before you install it over the oven (if you ever do). I think they help make sure the door does not get bent during the install. Good luck!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions